Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirk Andrew Pierre Richies (né Carbon) born 30th November 1985, is an actor, model, a former singer, and a part-time hair stylist. He has joined and collaborated various groups like the male counterpart of the duo Alisie and the ultimate four group 4 Cute/Elite Peeps. He is French, but many people call him Hispanic, due to his over-tanned skin. He is Lorenzo Gutierrez's current BFF, and Otis's best friend. Kirk is of blood type AB (Richard AB, Karen AB)
He was born in Paris, France. He has a younger sister named Kira Carbon. His father was a rock star, making Kirk also a rock star, since he seems to be influenced by him. His mother is a hair stylist and makeup artist, making Kirk constantly dyeing his hair. He and his sister moved to the United States when he was 5 years old. He became a trainee of Kimmy's Entertainment in 2005, and debuted in 2009.
Before 2011, He was a very introverted person, and had low self-esteem, because no one liked his rock and metallic songs. After 2011, when one of the hairstyles he liked has arrived, his fanbase increased from about 250 to 10 million, making him more cheerful and happier than before.
As of 2011 onwards, Kirk is often portrayed as dim-witted, happy-go-lucky, and/or childish (e.g. He likes being tickled, so he will laugh happily when tickled). He constantly demonstrates a lack of knowledge of the world. He is usually seen as less mature than Lorenzo, often going into temper tantrums or crying fits. Even though Kirk is usually shown as intellectually inferior to Lorenzo, there have been instances where he has been expressed as smarter than Lorenzo. Kirk actually is seen to be even more into girls than Lorenzo.
Of course most Kimmy's characters who are not antagonists are nice and friendly, as he is not an antagonist (hence his good trait), so he is one of the good characters of Kimmy's.
Kirk seems to be somewhat mischievous towards his younger sister, as he usually teases his sister when at home. Slightly timid, he also claims that he isn't good at handling children, but his Sierra tells him to never give up hope when it also comes to children and try his very best, because Sierra wants to have a somewhat big family (full of princes and/or princesses), and Kirk likes to be in love with a 'cute' and/or attractive girl.
Due to his French Culture trait, he may sometimes kiss or 'La Bise' a person when greeting them. If he finds that the person doesn't like being kissed either in public, private, or both, he will not do so depending on the situation.
Kirk's natural hair color is naturally brown, but he variously dyes his hair, since his mother is a hair stylist. First, before 2009, his hair was naturally brown and emo. Between 2009 and 2010, it was green, and medium, and no one ever liked his hair. On July 2011 onwards, his hair was black with red streaks and emo styled, attracting more girls. After his marriage with Princess Sierra, his hair is now blonde with blue and pink streaks. He has blue eyes. His skin was normally light, but actually tans his skin a lot. He wears rock styled clothing until he marries Princess Sierra, now wearing simple clothing, and/or royal clothing. He dislikes being forced to wear disco styled clothing. He is fairly tall; 5'8" (174 cm).
Before 2011, his voice was more gruffer and rough, due to his former alcohol addiction, but in 2011 onwards, his voice became more gentle.
Before 2011, he would be voiced by Hugh Jackman.
After his hair change in 2011, he is voiced by Ian Hecox.
If he were to appear in The Sims 2, he would be voiced by Stephen Kearin as an Adult.
His Visit To The Sims UniverseEdit
One day, his boss and creator Rachel/Kimmy had a device that sends the whole 'Kimmy's Celebrities' to any video game universe that they would ever want to explore in person, so he decided that visiting a game universe would be fun. His boss then decided to see what the Sims universe is like, by visiting and 'teleporting' to the Sims universe, where the main language of the Sims is Simlish. Kirk and the rest of Kimmy's employees at first could not understand what the Sims were talking about, or doing, but then, once they were 'stuck' in the Sims universe for now, the Kimmy's employees are now able to speak Simlish, even though Simlish is not any of the Kimmy's Corporation language. Kirk's native language isn't Simlish. It's French.
His Life In The SimsEdit
Life Leading up to The Sims 2Edit
Kirk does not appear in this game. It's just that the creator knows a lot about him and has decided to expand his information. He would appear if there are any of the good hairstyles available, though.
Life Leading up to The Sims 3Edit
Kirk makes his first appearance in The Sims 3. His age ranges between 23-28, making him a young adult. He will live with his sister Kira if played unmarried. His fake female twin may also appear in this game.
In Twinleaf Valley, he lives around Fantage Street if playing in a time where he's unmarried or married to Bethany. Otherwise, he lives with his wife Sierra in the Villa Boulevard.
He seems to have a lot of romances and crushes, but if The Sims 3: Generations or a patch that added romantic reputation is installed, then he will not fall in love with more than one girl, since the creator wants him to be well liked by others. His lovers would be Lilly Lee, Bethany Carbon, and Sierra Richies. His crushes would be Betsy Jung, and Yuni Kwon. Kimmy Thammavong also has a crush on him.
The Sims 3
- Kirk actually was somewhat inspired and named from another Sim from The Sims 2: Pets (GBA) version named Kirk Carbon.
- Kirk was first created in an MMORPG called Fantage. That's where the creator got inspired to create him.
- He would have a lot of romances, but since romantic reputation is included in the patch, then he will just have just one romance instead, since the creator doesn't want him to be caught cheating and to be hated.
- Speaking of marrying Princess Sierra, he actually proposed her instead of Sierra proposing him, because both thought that it would be 'cuter' for Kirk to propose Princess Sierra. And then he decided to take her surname Richies. However, a male sim proposing a female will have a female's surname changed to a male sim's surname and vise versa as the player can optionally choose what their surname would sound the best. If Princess Sierra were to propose Kirk, that would feel slightly unnatural, but too cute.
- Even though Kirk and Lorenzo Gutierrez are BFFs, they never appear to be in the same Sims game with each other, as hairstyles differ in each game. He may mention Lorenzo every time he talks about his current BFF and others.
- As of July 2011 onwards, he would possibly be a homage of Smosh's Ian Hecox.
- Right now, he says that he probably wants to become the most successful model in the world.
Kirk is inspired and/or referenced by the following characters and people:
- Ian Hecox (voice and personality)
- Chonny Luc from Youtube (personality)
- Kirk Carbon from The Sims 2: Pets (GBA) (name and maybe style)