The Landgraab family is a wealthy dynasty that is well known throughout Sim-Nation. They are mainly known from Simnar Landgraab, who was the first president of Sim-Nation and the great-great-grandfather of rich man Kermit Landgraab, the co-founder of Landgraab Industries whp helped build up the town Sunset Valley.
Landgraab: A last name which means "grabbing the land" in Simlish.
- Simnar: A fictional Simlish name that means "leader".
- Kermit: From a Manx surname, a variant of the Irish surname MacDermott meaning "son of Diarmaid". Theodore Roosevelt used it for one of his sons. The name is now associated with Kermit the Frog.
- Kitty: A diminutive of Katherine.
- Chester: From a surname which originally belonged to a person who came from Chester, an old Roman settlement in Britain.
- Queenie: Diminutive of Queen, which is from an old nickname which was derived from the English word, ultimately from Old English cwen meaning "woman, wife".
- Geoffrey: means either "territory peace", "stranger peace", "hostage peace" or "god's peace".
- Nancy: Previously a medieval diminutive of Annis, though since the 18th century it has been a diminutive of Anne. It is now usually regarded as an independent name. During the 20th century it became very popular in the United States.
- Malcolm: "we will establish our estate upon." Malcolm is a name of Scottish and Gaelic origin.
Coming soon, eventually.
- Kermit Landgraab (Deceased)
- Kitty Landgraab (Deceased)
- Chester Landgraab (Deceased)
- Queenie Landgraab (Deceased)
- Geoffrey Landgraab
- Nancy Landgraab
- Malcolm Landgraab
This is a version of the Landgraabs that I prefer rather than the one The Sims creators came up with.