Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Landgraab family is a wealthy dynasty that is well known throughout Sim-Nation. They are mainly known from Simnar Landgraab, who was the first president of Sim-Nation and the great-great-grandfather of rich man Kermit Landgraab, the co-founder of Landgraab Industries whp helped build up the town Sunset Valley.
Landgraab: A last name which means "grabbing the land" in Simlish.
- Simnar: A fictional Simlish name that means "leader".
- Kermit: From a Manx surname, a variant of the Irish surname MacDermott meaning "son of Diarmaid". Theodore Roosevelt used it for one of his sons. The name is now associated with Kermit the Frog.
- Kitty: A diminutive of Katherine.
- Chester: From a surname which originally belonged to a person who came from Chester, an old Roman settlement in Britain.
- Queenie: Diminutive of Queen, which is from an old nickname which was derived from the English word, ultimately from Old English cwen meaning "woman, wife".
- Geoffrey: means either "territory peace", "stranger peace", "hostage peace" or "god's peace".
- Nancy: Previously a medieval diminutive of Annis, though since the 18th century it has been a diminutive of Anne. It is now usually regarded as an independent name. During the 20th century it became very popular in the United States.
- Malcolm: "we will establish our estate upon." Malcolm is a name of Scottish and Gaelic origin.
Coming soon, eventually.
- Kermit Landgraab (Deceased)
- Kitty Landgraab (Deceased)
- Chester Landgraab (Deceased)
- Queenie Landgraab (Deceased)
- Geoffrey Landgraab
- Nancy Landgraab
- Malcolm Landgraab
This is a version of the Landgraabs that I prefer rather than the one The Sims creators came up with.