Larka is a neighborhood located in the Larian Valley. It contains rich families, living in the centre of the valley, and poorer ones, living in the suburbs. It is separated from other neighborhoods by the rough walls of the valley.
- Lucky family 11 Larian Valley Way
- Sinjin Lucky, Hazel Lucky, Annabel Smith, Parker Smith, Rob Lucky
- When Hazel was left at the altar, she had no idea that she was pregnant with twins. And then came Sinjin, they fell in love, and not soon after she was already pregnant with another child. Can this large family live as one? Will Annabel and Parker adapt to Sinjin being their new father?
- Yen family 44 Alien Avenue
- Ali Yen, Alla Yen
- One night, Al was gazing through his telescope, when something he'd always wanted to happen happened. He was abducted by aliens. But will he be able to fulfill his dreams, now that he has a baby around the house? And will he ever find the right partner?
- Moth family 68 Right Side Lane
- Demi Moth, Alicia Moth
- The Moth sisters are a funky bunch. They seem to complete opposites of each other, while Demi shares a love for arts, Alicia hates them. But while Alicia is more family-oriented, Demi doesn't like children. How are they still getting along? And when will they find out that they both are in love with the same person?