Laura McDonnell is a Sim from the series Accademia delle Artí.
Laura takes interest in all things. She loves music and art. She walks around campus with her MP3 Player and likes to play the violin/guitar at the Campus Clock Tower, Barbecue and Stage for tips. She plays the violin, the piano, the guitar, the bass, and the drums.
- She has the same hairstyle as Gretchen Chin, but in brown.
- She wears a light grey tank top, grey pants, and dark grey shoes, an outfit from H&M Fashion Stuff.
- She wears lipgloss, eyeliner, no foundation, and the eyeshadow that's black around the edges and goes into a subtle olive green.
She spent her childhood and the majority of her adolescence writing songs, selling art, performing, dancing and acting.
She attended the "Llama of Prestige Theatre School" and "The Will Wright Art Academy" for ten years in total.
- "O', LLAMA OF PRESTIGE."
- "Nope, the economy sucks."
- "Shh! I'm in the zone!"
- "'Cause I feel like it, okay?"
- "Ooh, Doctor Phil's come to fix the problem, wahey."
- "You're a llama?"
- "Sweet! We have a llama!"
Laura and Hayley shared a room in their Greek House, and got along very well. Laura constantly drew and sang quietly to herself, while Hayley would take pictures from her Luminous Pro Antique Camera.
Laura and Kristina were very good friends. They were in the same major, so they both wrote screenplays together. They also ran lines and did yoga together, too.
Laura and Fiona were best friends. They talked all day and wrote together. They call each other every day and meet up for coffee.
Laura was good friends with Matt. She called him "The Llama of Prestige", and they joked around all the time.
Laura got along with Dorian very well. He interested her, and they were close friends. They agreed on a lot of things, if not all.
- She is eighteen at the start of the series, and twenty-two at the end.
- Her major is Drama.
- She enjoys loves music and songwriting.
- She wants to be a singer/dancer/actress.
- She doesn't like Castor Nova.
- She is Student Number #3462.