Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Liam Villianne (née Heights) is a male young adult sim who lives in a relatively large house at 365 Oak Moss Road. He resides there with his wife and two children. He is a member by marriage of the Villianne family. He is the father of Tracy Villianne and Roxanne Villianne, and the husband of Nadia Villianne. He does not know anyone inside the family except for his immediate family and his parents-in-law, Chess Villianne and Angelique Villianne.
Liam was born and raised in Riverview to an unknown mother and father. Apparently, Liam and his criminal father were pretty close, because his death caused his son to join the criminal career and continue his father's legacy. When his mother died, he fled to Sunset Valley to turn over a new leaf, and hopefully get his criminal life back on track. However, he met Angeline Grey, a young woman who immediately fell for Liam. But, even though Angeline was great, he still wanted something more from a woman. His wish came true, and while he was at the park he met Nadia Villianne, just your everyday beautiful criminal lady. For some unknown reason, Nadia and Liam went into the bathroom, and they had their very first date there. Two more preceded that one: the second one resulted in becoming Romantic Interests and Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and the third one was at Nadia's house, where she proposed to Liam, and they were married right away. Three days later, Nadia gave birth to little bundles of joy, her son Tracy and her daughter Roxanne. Liam was overjoyed with the twins, and he and Nadia vowed to quit their jobs, in order for them to raise their children better.
Liam and Nadia both have extremely high skills.
- Liam wanted to quit his job to provide better for his children, but right after he quit he, like Nadia, wanted to join the life of crime once more. This being said, Liam may rejoin the Criminal career as soon as his kids are old enough to be self-sufficient.
- Liam favors his son, just as Nadia favors her daughter. This may be because Liam and Tracy have the same haircolor, favorite food, and may just be because Tracy is the only other boy in the household for Liam to talk to!
- All four of the family members have Tri-Tip Steak listed as their favorite food.
- Liam secretly may want to become a Rockstar, as he still gets wishes on occasion involving music.
- Of all the Sims in the Villianne family, Liam is my favorite. Even though I created Nadia first, Liam is still more fun to play with.
|Devon - Ariella - Bartow - Sarah - Marcos - Chess - Angelique - Bashkir - Adja - Archer - Mathilde - Stefan - Pandora - Nadia - Liam - Isidore - Sierra - Thaddeus - Ciolena - Justin - Fiona - Spencer - Josephine - Remington - Helenore - Kingsley - Gaston - Lola - Phineas - Wolff - Benji - Bigonia - Roxanne - Tracy - Johan - Tyler - Valeri - Courtni - Narcisso - Eileen - Jenna - Peter|