Lisa Ferguson is a child living in Stjärnviken with her dad and Rory the cat. She doesn't have a mother she knows nor does she have siblings. Her dad and Lisa are very close to each other, but she's closer to her cat.
Lisa was born in Stjärnviken a while after her dad entered the Adulthood. She never got to meet her mother, and Henry, her dad refuses to talk about it. The question about her mother has been haunting her as long as she can remember. Due to difficulties in finding friends, Henry adopted Rory. The cat of the family. Rory is her everything. However, Lisa eventually got to know some new friends which changed her whole life. Henry is yet still worrying about her, which annoys her to the fullest.
Young Lisa grew up as a creative and music-loving toddler. Being a child gives one the ability to play other instruments than just xylophone. Her violin is one of the most important things in her life after Rory. Her skills might seem questionable to some of her father's guests though. Being clumsy, she might play wrong. The violin was a present that she got for her eighth birthday.
Like said, Lisa loves music. She's a top student in school with her A's in every subject (both in subjects she likes and dislikes). She is always thinking of the best for ones health as well as the nature and is obsessed with recycling and developing a better world whether it's really needed or not, as some may think. Lisa is the head of the family economics as her dad might get carried away by his love of having fun.
In the future, Lisa wishes to either become a musician or something aimed towards science, like a scientist. Her good grades and great studying time in school is a big plus for this point of view.
Lisa is blonde, and her hair is curly. She personally dislikes her green eyes. Just like her dad, she dresses mostly in red. Though his hair is brown, the blonde hair of Lisa's comes from the mother.
- Everyday: A red shortsleeved blouse/shirt and a red skirt, along with red shoes.
- Formal: A wine red dress with a ribbon and shoes of a more pink color.
- Undies: White.
- PJ's: Pink (dotted with brighter pink) longsleeved pants, matching nightshirt and white claw slippers.
- Athletic: Red and white soccer clothes.
- Swimwear: Pink pants and a top with squares in different colors.
- Outdoor: Red and white jacket, red pants and black boots & black gloves.
- Lisa was inspired by Lisa Simpson of The Simpsons, both with music and school senses + appearance.