Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Destruction of the TARDIS: "Lost" (Part Three) is a Doctor Who: Sims 3 episode, that was uploaded on July 28 2012.
The Doctor opens a door to reveal the Vortex, sucking the Doctor into it. Katarina looks around the Secondary Console TARDIS, after hearing loud sounds, she runs to the bridge, only to see a group of cyber-netic Robots called Cybermen, she turns around to see a Cybermen walking towards hear.
Katarina runs away, the cyberman march towards the group of Cybermen telling them to get her. The Vortex opens in the sky of a desert planet, only to fall through the sky to the ground. As Katarina runs for her life, she encounters a Cyberman head-front, about to be killed. Another cybermen marches in, trying to shoot her, the cybermen misses and hits the wall. The wall falls off, to reveal the Vortex, sucking Katarina, and the Cyberman into it. The Doctor wakes up on a desert world. He makes it to an ancient pyramid, he opens the doors to it, and sees anicent artifacts. His amazment is soon ceased due to the scream of a young woman, Katarina. Alerted, he runs outer the Pyramind, to see a Blue Vortex, with Katarina and a Cybermen falling from the sky. Katarina wakes upon the world she is on, she gazing upon the alien-like sky. A Cyberman slowly behind her merges on her. Katarina soon realizes this, and runs for the wind. The Cyberman pissed that she got away, begins hovering towards her. While running, Katarina sees laser flying pass her, and sees the Doctor in the distance. The Doctor seeing Katarina runs towards her only to be surprised by a Cyberman coming towards them. Hesitant to run, he eventually decides to run away from it. The Doctor and Katarina hide behind a rock hoping the Cyberman does not spot them. The Cyberman hovers pass unbeknowest to where the Doctor and Katarina are. The Cyberman hovers away and stops in the middle of the desert, to communicate with more Cybermen, so he can send in more troops to find the Doctor and Katarina. Seconds after, Cybermen start teleporting all over the desert. The Doctor and Katarina runs to the top of a cliff, only to reveal a huge group of Cybermen, about to seek and kill them.
- Peter Hawkins as the Voice of the Cybermen
- Steve Jablonsky
- John Debnry
- Keff McCulloch
- Malcolm Clarke (Uncredited)
- Dominic Glynn (Music Theme)
- The music featured in the Recap is from a serial called Silver Nemesis
- The music played when Katarina is running away from the Cybermen is from the "Doctor Who Movie".
- While the Cyberman talks to his fellow Cybermen, a slightly updated version of the Cybermen Theme heard in Earthshock and Attack of the Cybermen is used. However, the composer (Malcolm Clarke) remains uncredited for this. He would be finally credited for his next musical contribution to "Nemesis"
- To be lost is to be unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts. This refers to the Doctor and Katarina being "lost" on the forsaken desert planet.
- From August 2012 to July 2013, this episode was only given the title of "Part Three". It wasn't until the planning stage of the Uncut versions that it was given the title of "Lost" as so to remain consistent with the remaining serials of the series.
- The noises the Vortex makes is the sound of the Vortex in the New Series during the era of Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant.
- The scream of The Doctor and Katarina are actually the screams of Rose Tyler and The Tenth Doctor in "Doomsday", When Rose is being sucked into the Void.
- The voices of the Cybermen were achieved by using Sound Clips from the Classic Series, episode such as The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Moonbase and The Wheel in Space were used.
- The sound of the Cybermens Lasers are the same sounds used in "Doomsday".
- The Doctor would later return to this planet to imprison the the Master inside the tomb in "Destiny".
- Like the recap to "Missive" in "Divided", The music in the recap to "Divided" is different to what it actually was in "Divided". The music in the recap is what the music was going to originally be in "Divided", the music was changed quite close to uploading. So by than "Lost" was already edited, and too late to be changed. The reason for this is also the same reason for the recap in "Divided".
- Once the Doctor travels through the Vortex to the Desert Planet, his shirt changes from a blue shirt to a yellowish coloured one.
- In the scene where the Cybermen accidently blasts the wall off, the blue screen where the window is can be seen.