Sadly, not much is known about Mikhail McChina's past as he moved to Riverview with his family shortly before his demise.
Move, Elder years and Death:Edit
It is not known where Mikhail, his wife Xi and his only son Josh came from, but one day they turned up at the Crosby's doorstep, asking if they had a room available in their small trailer house. Mikhail had tried to find a home for his family before they came to Riverview, but was unable to because of his low income. Freshly young-adult married couple, Heather and Odin Crosby said they had one tiny room to spare. Mikhail and his wife Xi were just two days away from their deaths from old age, so it was apparent that they moved to Riverview because they wanted their son Josh, a tall and good looking, half Asian, young-adult to have a brighter future than the one that was planned for him before they moved.
Mikhail and his wife Xi passed away at the same time, leaving a grieving Josh behind to live in a tiny room with his newfound friends, Odin and Heather. Because of his short stay at the Crosby's, Josh had a high relationship with both of them which would later play out in his adult-life. Josh earned money and shortly after his parents' death moved out into a small house in the center of their neighbourhood town.
- Mikhail's surname could suggest that he is from China, or that his wife is if he took her name as "Mc" and "China" put together means simply: from China.
- Mikhail is definitley not from China, which suggests to the public that his wife obviously is and they perhaps even put their surnames together, leading to people wondering if Mikhail could come from Scotland (judging from the "Mc", which is commonly found in surnames there), or from European/Spanish decent (judging from his facial structure).
- If their surnames were put together, Xi's surname would have been China, and Mikhail's would have started with "Mc", meaning "from". It could also be vice versa, but that is highly unlikely judging from Xi's name and appearance.
- His wife Xi is definitley from Asian decent, which one can also clearly see in their son Josh, who looks exactly like his mother but has most of his father's traits.
- His gravestone suggests that he hasn't accomplished his lifetime's wish , but his son Josh, says he did, which is unlikely as the family had no money when they turned up in Riverview.