Nadia Villianne is a female young adult sim who lives in Sunset Valley with her husband Liam and her twin son and daughter, Tracy and Roxanne. Though she is Mean-Spirited, she only has one nemesis in the town of Sunset Valley. Nadia is the daughter of Chess Villianne and Angeliqu Villianne. Her brother is Stefan Villianne, and this therefore makes her the aunt of Remington Villianne and Kingsley Villianne. She is also the great-aunt of Tyler, Johan, and Bigonia Villianne. She is the granddaughter of Devon Comesqui and Ariella Comesqui, the niece of Bashkir Villianne, and the cousin of Isidore and Thaddeus Villianne.
Nadia came to Sunset Valley from Twinbrook, looking for a new start with her father and deceased mother,Chess Villianne and Angelique Villianne. She resides at 365 Oak Moss Road. She had two kids with her huband Liam, Tracy and Roxanne.
Not much is known about Nadia's childhood, but her mother taught her how to talk and speak, and she was pottytrained by her father. Her brother was often her favorite companion.
Again, not much is known. Nadia was an A-Plus student, and had some good friends. She was often with either her mother, father, or brother Stefan.
Nadia was out for a family outing with Chess and Stefan. Her father was definitely getting older, and the burdens of old age were catching up with him. So they took a ride on their bikes around town, when they heard of the terrible news. The house had burnt down while Angelique was preparing waffles for brunch. It was horrible, and Chess decided that Nadia and Stefan should pack their bags. Stefan volunteered to stay in Twinbrook: he had many friends and could live with his Uncle Bashkir and his wife, Adja. Chess sadly left his son behind, but looked forward to a hopefully better future with Nadia and his deceased wife.
Life as a Young AdultEdit
The day Nadia became a Young Adult, Chess passed. Yes, it was hard, but it was manageable. She moved the remains of her parents to the graveyard. She engraved their epitaphs, saying: Here lies Chess, beloved Husband and Father, and The Late Angelique, in the Hearts of All Villiannes. To cover her sadness, Nadia began flirting with her boss and co-worker, Xander Clavell. They were soon best friends, but Xander never began a romantically involved relationship with Nadia. Depressed, Nadia took a stroll in the park, only to meet her future husband, Liam Heights. They began to talk, and eventually flirt, and later had their first date in a public restroom. No sooner did Liam and Nadia know each other then they were engaged. Liam always knew that Nadia was the dominant personality, so when she proposed to him, he knew he had to accept a name change. Liam was the one who wanted kids from the start, and they had two, twins in fact. Liam, Roxanne, and Tracy were now everything to Nadia, and she quit her job as a Safecracker, while Liam quit his job as a Henchman. Both were content, and they spent all their time raising their children. As toddlers, both Tracy and Roxanne learned all of their toddler skills besides potty training, and this was the day they both became toddlers.
Only a young adult, Nadia has an amazing set of skills.
- Nadia originally had the want to quit work right after having her kids, but no sooner had she quit than did she get a want to join the criminal career.
- Even though Nadia gave birth to Tracy and Roxanne on the same day, comparing the twins' simology panels will show that Roxanne was born three days before Tracy, even though they were born on the same day and Roxanne was born after Tracy (possibly a glitch).
- Nadia often has the want to Steal Candy from Tracy, which is opposite of Liam, who often wants to Steal Candy from Roxanne.
- Nadia favors Roxanne. Her daughter has the same hair and eye color as her mother, and in reality looks nothing like Liam. This may also be as she is preparing Roxanne to become the heiress of the Villianne fortune, which is just over 300,000 simoleons.
- Once her kids become old enough, Nadia may want to return to working as a Criminal.
- Nadia shares her traits with another sim, Ember Hallisey, with whom she is good friends with. This may be because they do not have any conflicting traits...
|Devon - Ariella - Bartow - Sarah - Marcos - Chess - Angelique - Bashkir - Adja - Archer - Mathilde - Stefan - Pandora - Nadia - Liam - Isidore - Sierra - Thaddeus - Ciolena - Justin - Fiona - Spencer - Josephine - Remington - Helenore - Kingsley - Gaston - Lola - Phineas - Wolff - Benji - Bigonia - Roxanne - Tracy - Johan - Tyler - Valeri - Courtni - Narcisso - Eileen - Jenna - Peter|