Enigma of the Dead: "Nemesis" (Part Two) is a Doctor Who: Sims 3 episode, that will be uploaded sometime in 2013.
- Christophe Beck
- Malcolm Clarke
- Dudly Simpson
- Dido - Here with Me (Music Theme)
- Nemesis is an along-standing rival; an archenemy. The refers to the Master's and the Doctor's long standing rivaly.
- Roger Delgado (the Master) is now credited on the opening sequence. He is the first non-companion (other then the Doctor) to be credited on the opening sequence. He is also the first antagonist to appear on it, and also the first person to have a voice to be added on it.
- This is the last episode Katarina Jones is seen until "Nirvana".
- The cliffhanger is somewhat similar to previous cliffhangers shown in "Missive and "Sabotage".
- As shown during the ending credits, when the Doctor shoots fire at the Zombies outside the haunted house. The fire caught one of the Zombies and killed it, this was not intended to happen.
- This episode is the first one to have no credited guest stars. The only guest star is Anthony Ainley, and he is not credited for he's brief appearance.
- The whole blueish swirling background in the prison that Charles is held in, is actually all a greenscreen.
- The Master'sTARDIS hum, is the same as the Doctor's Mark I and II TARDIS in The Destruction of the TARDIS and The Labyrinth of Time.
- The Master's TARDIS is disguised as a grandfather clock. It had previously been disguised as such in The Keeper of Traken.
- The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver is used for the first time since "Astray". However, like in "Astray" it is only heard and not seen. It would later been seen in the next episode "Siege", like before, it is not seen.
- The Doctor's TARDIS and the Master's TARDIS previously materialised inside one another in The Time Monster and Logopolis.
- The voice of the Master was achieved by using Audio Clips from episodes such as The Sea Devils, The Time Monster, Frontier in Space and The King's Demons.
- In the scene with the Zombies swarming the TARDIS, the tubes near the console don't have any bubbles in them.