- Patricia Worth is the legacy matriarch that was married to the founder of the Worth Clan. She was 70 SimDays old when she died of old age.
- Patricia has Chinese ancestry, as her last name, ancestors' names (Tianrong, Xiaotien, Mengnuan) and appearance shows. She may also have Japanese ancestry, as Kayami, Yuu, Hana and Mori seem more like Japanese names than Chinese names.
Life before becoming a Worth Edit
- She lived with her best friend Cleo Shikibu in the house Cleo inherited from her aunt, Catherine Viejo. She loves Gabe O'Mackey, a feeling he returns, but his daughter Jules doesn't like her.
Early Marriage Edit
- When Patricia first met Niles, it was clear that a match was set (three bolts together!). Not long after their first meeting, Niles and Patricia became best friends. She had fallen in love with him. However, this meant she had to keep up with having two loves at once (Gabe O'Mackey or Niles Worth) or break it off with one of them. She tried to make things work with Jules and Gabe but after she and Jules had another falling out, she knew where her place was. She moved in with Niles and the two got engaged.
- Their relationship progressed pretty much as any couple would (Moved in --> Made out --> Got engaged --> Woohoo! --> BFFs!).
- Soon after the engagement, Patricia found out she was pregnant. In an effort to make sure the unborn baby had Niles's surname, the wedding party was pushed to a closer date. When the wedding party took place, it was a roaring success. The O'Mackey family, Greenman family, and the Viejo household attended. Feeling lonely now that Niles was working, Patricia adopted Maxx.
- Eventually Patricia became a mother as she gave birth to her daughter, Luna Worth. As she nurtured and cared for Luna, the two of them became the best of friends. Not that she didn't love Luna, but Patricia was eager to get back to work. She still wanted to get to the top of the Journalism career. Whilst being a mother and a worker, Patricia earned two promotions and taught Luna to talk and walk.
- After a quick woohoo before work, Patricia came home to find out she was pregnant. She was appropriately given three days of sick leave from work. Soon, she gave birth to Justy and Wes. Being a supermom meant that Patricia earned §5,000 from work earnings and became best friends with Wes. She taught both Wes and Justy how to talk and walk and eventually became best friends with all three of her children. Because of the studying method taught to her by both of her parents, Luna managed to get an A+ Report Card.
- Soon, Wes and Justy became children and Luna became a teenager. With less children depending on her, Patricia managed to focus enough work with a promotion.
- Seeing that Maxx was often lonely since all the Sims were typically at school/work, Niles and Patricia decided to get a second large dog: Cleo! It's unfortunate to the fact that most of the family disliked Cleo as soon as they met her. Patricia became best friends with Maxx, but at the same time, Cleo ran away. After a few days of wandering Riverblossom Hills, a passing ninja returned Cleo to the family.
- While studying music, Patricia was invited to "My Muse - Music & Dance Studio". With the music aside, work was a pleasure for Patricia. She earned §10,000 and became best friends with her coworkers: Rose Greenman and Stella Roth. Speaking of family life, Justy and Wes became teenagers. Both had earned A+ Report Cards with the help of their parents and Luna. As all of the children had grown and so had Niles, the family decided to move to 102 Firefly Pass. After discovering a game console in the new home, she quickly found her way to the "Games of Glory" secret lot.
- Soon it was off to college for all three of her children. At college, all three got engaged to fellow young adult specimen. Luna and Justy managed to graduate with a 4.0 GPA (Summa Cum Laude) while Justy graduated with a 3.8 GPA (Magna Cum Laude). As the three of them graduated, Justy was named the second generation heir to continue the main line. He moved in and got married to his college sweetheart, Trista Worth. Not long after the wedding, Patricia joined Niles to become an elder.
Life as an elder Edit
- As soon as she became an elder, Patricia decided that it was best to retire. She wanted to be there for her family at all costs. With all the extra free time she gained, she was granted access to her third secret hobby lot, "Sue's Secret Kitchen". She even learned how to prepare cheesecake.
- Now that both she and Niles had made it to the elder stage together, they decided to hold an anniversary party. It turned out to be a roaring success, with mostly family members appearing at the party. At the same time, Trista gave birth to Patricia's first two grandchild: Andromeda and Comet. Eventually she met the rest of her grandchildren (Luke, Harold, and Harris. She had a great hand in teaching the toddlers the basics; She taught Comet how to talk and potty trained Andromeda, Comet, and Harris. Comet and Andromeda eventually became children. Her final grandchild, Anna, was born not longer after. She taught Harris how to talk and walk and made sure he grew up well. Comet and Andromeda both got A+ Report Cards while Patricia potty trained Anna. Harris joined his siblings into the excellent grades club as he received an A+ Report Card.
- Since both Cleo and Maxx were no longer in the main household, Niles decided to adopt a small pet: a dog named Cyromil.
- Time passes, and the Worth household is no exception. Most of Patricia's grandchildren grew up and went college. Andromeda and Comet both got engaged while in college. After all her grandchildren had graduated from college, Comet was selected to be the third generation heir. He got married to his college sweetheart, Kaylynn. Soon, her first great-grandchild, Lucas was born to Kaylynn and Comet. Patricia was glad to have to have seen the day where she could hold a great-grandchild. Unfortunately she also saw the day where she would be without her husband. Niles died at the age of 82 SimDays.
- A few days after the death of her dear husband Niles, Patricia died of Old age. She left almost §20,000 to twelve family members and friends.