Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plumbob Wars 2 is the second installment of the spin-off series Plumbob Wars developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, Sega and published by Electronic Arts. Different from its predecessor, this game has new, interactive way to play and also introduce new characters from Sonic franchise and Pac-man franchise.
The way to play is somewhat similar to Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. Each level, players will have a random group of characters to play, depend on the level. There are Team Sonic levels (include Sonic, Tails, Knuckles) and Team Pac levels (include Pac-man, Cylindria, Spiral). This is intended for co-op multiplayer and it allows up to 3 players. But if a player is playing alone, he/she can switch between characters at any time, while other characters will be controlled by computer (or console). Each character has their own unique ability and power-up, so make sure you use each one in a good way in order to defeat enemies.
The game has a total of 6 worlds, each world contains 8 levels and a Mega level for the player to acquire Super Emerald. Pass 3 level with all 3 cherries (hidden in each level) to unlock Mega level. Collect all Super Emerald and something that every player wishes will come to you!
Remember, a happy hero is a strong hero, so keep your character's mood up. If your characters get hit by an enemy or an obstacle, their mood will go down, and if your mood bar depleted, like in previous games, the character got hit will collapse to the ground, while others crying, and you will lose a life. And, unlike some new platform games, game over still occurs in this game.
Gaming Village suddenly has some abnormal things happening around. At here, some of Sonic and Pac-man friends are kidnapped. Sonic and Pac-man try to find them but failed. And the following day, they find that except Sonic, Pac-man and their friends, all villagers are controlled by mysterious green diamonds. They soon discover that there is a evil man called Plum-man has kidnapped some of their friends to collect the strength for activating the Pluminator. They decided to go on adventure to find and defeat Plum-man and save the world.
- Various enemies
- Mario and his friends
- Sonic's friends (except Tails and Knuckles)
- Pac-man's friends (except Cylindria and Spiral)
Weapon and power-upEdit
Note: All power-up and weapon picked up will have effect on all characters in a group.
- Turbo Bolt: Character runs faster and can smash walls by running straight to them, but still be attacked by enemies. Only appears in Team Sonic level.
- Shield: Protect character in a short time, and will disappear immediately after character getting hit.
- Vanishing Potion: Character becomes invisible, cannot get hit by enemies, but still need to smash walls in a normal way.
- Hyper-beam Generator: a ring-shaped device that shoots out a powerful laser used by both Team Sonic and Team Pac. It can be used for riding on Hyper-rail, moving objects to attack or explore. This device is a reference to Enerbeam in Sonic Boom series and F-Space Manipulator in MySims Agents.
- Power Berries: Only appears in Team Pac level. When used, Pac transforms into powerful states like ice, fire, etc.
- Chili dogs (Team Sonic level)/Pacberry Pie (Team Pac level): Give extra life.
- Moodlet Solver: Raise character's mood up. This is a reference to the potion with the same name in The Sims 4
- Rings (Team Sonic level)/Orbs (Team Pac level): Collect each 200 of rings or orbs will grant you an extra life.
Soundtrack in Plumbob Wars 2 has two different version: Asia/Oceania and US/Europe. Beat the first world and player will be able to switch between two soundtrack version.