Since Rebecca was made in CAS, she has no memory of this age.
Rebecca has unknown teenage years, as she was made in CAS.
Rebecca and Marcus married. They plan on trying for their first child. Rebecca recently got a face lift and she dyed her hair red. She is currently pregnant with her first child.
- She is a vocal legend
- She dyes her hair a lot, so expect to see different hairstyles and colors
- She prefers to go by her stage name (Pure Becca)
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|EA Chart||Sunset Valley Chart||Riverview Chart||Bridgeport Hot 100||Twinbrook Chart||Starlight Shores Chart|
|Starving Ur Heart||
|Single||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|EA Chart||Sunset Valley Chart||Riverview Chart||Bridgeport Hot 200||Twinbrook Chart||Starlight Shores Chart|
|"Luv & Hate"||March 24, 2012||20||18||42||13||79||98||Starving Ur Heart|
|"Mysterious Memories"||May 12, 2012||55||76||33||44||23||12|
|"Yesterday Matters to Me"||June 19, 2012||88||87||99||—||87||78|
|"Coming Home"||August 1, 2012||88||66||21||29||18||37|
|"—" denotes single that did not chart or was not released|
|Starving Ur Heart|
|Name:||Starving Ur Heart|
|Release date:||May 28, 2012|
This is the 1st album of soon to be famous Pure Becca. She began writing the album in January of 2012, and she decided to release the album in late May.
- Luv & Hate (3:21) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Explore My Life (2:59) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Coming Home (3:46) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Forever (5:01) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Drivin' Home to My Heart (4:16) - Written By: Schnetzka
- In & Out (3:31) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Mysterious Memories (4:50) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Lonely Days (4:27) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Yesterday Matters to Me (3:03) - Written By: Schnetzka
- Lost (3:58) - Written By: Schnetzka
Luv & Hate was released on March 24, 2012
Mysterious Memories was released on May 12, 2012
Yesterday Matters to Me was released on June 19, 2012
Coming Home was released as the last single on August 1, 2012
The reason this album was made is to show that Pure Becca is not a nobody. She means something in life, as does everyone else. Everyone's important, so this shows it. Not only is Rebecca famous, but she's nice. She helps out with people whenever she can. She and her husband are planning to adopt a puppy and Rebecca plans on making an album about it. So in other words plans for her next album have already begun.
- This is Pure Becca's first album
- A fan-fiction might (possibly) be made about her life of singing