The Rhi-Rhi and Kiki household consists of two female twin sisters, Rhiannon and Kiki. Rhiannon lives in a two-bedroom house with her sister Kiki, who needed a place to stay. But Rhiannon appears unaware that Kiki has an ex-husband and two sons that she left behind in Sunset Valley. It's possible that if Rhiannon finds out, she's going to kick Kiki out of her home and she'll have to find a new home.
In the Riverview graveyard, their parents Travis and Shaniqua are resting there. They both died as young adults.
McNay: Derived from McCray.
Kid: A child or young person. Kid is also the term for a baby goat.
- Travis: Travis is an English masculine given name of French origin. It is derived from the word "traverse" or "to cross", and was given to toll collectors who stood by a bridge or crossing.
- Shaniqua: The name Shaniqua comes from African-American origin.
- Rhiannon: Probably derived from the old Celtic name Rigantona meaning "great queen".
- Kiki: Diminutive of names beginning with or containing the sound K.
- Rhiannon wants to keep their two bedroom home because it's easily affordable, but Kiki wants to move out to a mansion. They do not have two much money for that.
- Nay and Kid put together sound like "Naked". This was not intentional because I made Travis's last name and Shaniqua's maiden name first in my rough draft.