Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sierra Andrea Richies (born 23rd November 1987), better known as Princess Sierra or Sierra, is an actress, painter, singer, part-time model, and a part-time police officer created by Wikierzz1122. She is the Princess of Twinleaf Valley. She is BFFs with Alice Gutierrez. She has joined and collaborated various groups like the duo Alisie, the trio Ultimate Trio (of Kimmy's), and the ultimate four group 4 Cute/Elite Peeps. She is half British, 1/4th Australian and 1/4th French. She is sometimes referred to as the shorter, smarter, and a more childish/cutesy one. Sierra is of blood type B (Sebastian AB, Tessa A)
Sierra was home-birthed on November 23rd, 1987, in Twinleaf Valley, Tennessee, United States to Sebastian and Tessa Richies. Her mother was originally going to name her Princess Sara, but then thought that the name Sara was way too common, so she named her Princess Sierra instead of Princess Sara. She has two older sisters: an older sister named Amethyst Joner and an older long lost twin sister named Sienna Richies-Richmond. Her older twin sister is given by by adoption by her biological mother, because she was curious about what suburban life is like, and maybe cannot handle raising twin princesses, so she kept Sierra while Sienna is sent to the suburban United Kingdom to figure out what suburban life is like.
Princess Sierra is more withdrawn to boys than girls. She is often dim-witted, happy-go-lucky, calm, and childish despite the lack of traits. She is slightly less mature than her sister Amethyst and her BFF Alice, often going into tantrums or crying fits. She is very sensitive due to her having a Pisces or Cancer ascendant mathematically, so she cries easily, hence her Over-Emotional trait and her animal year. She is a bit shy, but cares deeply to her friends and fans. She is a bit of a romantic person, because she is a talented opera singer, showing her a different outfit in The Sims Bustin' Out. She is hot-headed when it comes to any celebrity attempting to steal her 'perfect' hairstyle.
She is most likely cleaner in the Country than in the City. Sierra will most likely not include the word Princess in any of her songs, because Sierra is her stage name. She will just be called Sierra if any of her songs are too explicit.
Sierra's natural hair color is actually light brown, but when she was 11 years old, she and her family dyed their hair color red, because they thought that being redheaded is beautiful since red is purely a romantic color. It appears to be a naturally wavy texture, as evidenced when she wears it loose. She often styles it by pigtail braiding her hair on each side, making it her 'Signature' hairstyle. Before Sierra turns 13 years old, she formerly had long hair with bangs. Sierra's eyes are blue while her parents' eyes are green. It is because her parents' eye color are actually recessive. Her current figure is of an hourglass figure, revealing her figure on The Sims Bustin' Out. Sierra prefers wearing cute, girly, and elegant colors. She mainly wears a pink dress and pink shoes with the exception of The Sims Bustin' Out, as she is seen wearing her mother's black dress, and black high heels. As an official Kimmy's charcter, she was supposed to wear her official yellow-orange dress, but the creator hasn't actually been able to design the actual dress for Sierra, so Sierra is assigned to wear a pink dress instead.
Sierra is actually short; 5'0", but the Sims games adjusted her to be taller.
Princess Sierra is supposed to be voiced by Paula Terry in the animation series. Her voice is very feminine, mature, and elegant. Even though she is younger than her sister Amethyst and her BFF Alice, her voice is actually more mature than Amy and Alice. In some parodies, her voice can be too high pitched and was thought to be using helium.
As a child, Sierra would have the same voice as Harvest Moon Magical Melody's Katie. In some other times, her voice will be the same as Harvest Moon's Lumina.
As a teenager, She would be voiced by Kristen Bell. In some other times, her voice will be the same as Harvest Moon's Lumina.
As an adult, Sierra is voiced by Paula Terry.
Her Visit To The Sims UniverseEdit
One day, her boss and creator Rachel/Kimmy had a device that sends the whole 'Kimmy's Celebrities' to any video game universe that they would ever want to explore in person, so she decided that visiting a game universe would be fun. Her boss then decided to see what the Sims universe is like, by visiting and 'teleporting' to the Sims universe, where the main language of the Sims is Simlish. Sierra and the rest of Kimmy's employees at first could not understand what the Sims were talking about, or doing, but then, once they were 'stuck' in the Sims universe for now, the Kimmy's employees are now able to speak Simlish, even though Simlish is not any of the Kimmy's Corporation language. Princess Sierra's native language is actually English, as she seems to appear in some other non-Sims games.
Her Life In The SimsEdit
Life leading up to The Sims (Console)Edit
Sierra makes her first appearance in The Sims (console). She is a 13 year old child living with her parents in a mansion rented at 2 Sim Lane. She wears a pink dress and shoes, because pink is her favorite color. Sierra has a good relationship with her parents. She is also friends with Alice Lutti. Despite her parents' feud with the Goths, Sierra doesn't know any of the Goths at the start. She attends Elementary School and is a good student. She likes to paint and play the piano.
Life leading up to The Sims Bustin' OutEdit
In The Sims Bustin' Out, Sierra is a marriageable candidate, as she can be married on marriageable places like Casa Caliente and Malcolm's Mansion. She is 16 years old in this game due to the release date, although there are no teens in this game. There is a glitch that if you play a child then evict them and turn them into an adult, they'll still go to work, but will not get paid, so if it happens to Sierra, it can be considered for her to go to high school. She lives alone, making her family absent due to the fact that there are no perfect hairstyles for her relatives in this game, and that there are no elders in this game, but can still be elderly in appearance. Like in The Sims (console), she likes to paint, play the piano and the synthesizer, and sing on the microphone in her bedroom. If the player decides to marry Sierra, she will want to work in the Movie Star Career, which may hint why she works in the flim career in The Sims 3, and is a celebrity.
Unlike in all of the Sims games that she appeared in, she is wearing her mother's black dress with black high heels.
Sierra is potentially dating Lorenzo Gutierrez at that time, because she is a huge fan of Lorenzo Gutierrez. She is friends with Alice Lutti, Nellie Yang, and Betsy Yang/Jung. She dislikes Peter and Rod Tutti. Jon Fischer has a crush on Princess Sierra, but Sierra doesn't find Jon attractive and impressive, but the player can decide if they want to pair Jon and Sierra together or not.
Life leading up to The Urbz: Sims in the CityEdit
Sierra returns in The Urbz in the reputation group of Diamond Heights. She goes by the name "Si-Ri" to remain mysterious when visiting Urbzville. She is playable but she can't really teach you any hand gestures. She can be seen roaming around Diamond Heights, in Cozmo Street, and in the South Side Bridge. Her background story reveals that she is of a European descendant. Just like it was stated in the Sims Bustin Out, it is not possible to create an urb as a teen as there are no teens in the Urbz, as that time, Sierra was 16 years old, due to the release date, but is in the High School Junior year instead.
Life leading up to The Sims 2Edit
In this game, she is only 2 days before she becomes an adult. Not much is known about her since the creator hasn't been able to play the Sims 2 due to the fact that she no longer owns the Sims 2 game. Her current lover at that time, Lorenzo Gutierrez is absent in that game, because were no perfect hairstyles for him at that time.
Her two cats first appear in this game. Her two cats' names are Simon and Liz Beauregard. They have her grandmother Romana's surname, because they actually are owned by Romana.
Even though Sierra dislikes bearded people, she doesn't dislike her father Sebastian and Don Lothario, because of their beard.
Life leading up to The Sims 2 (console)Edit
In The Sims 2 for console, she is 18 years old, making her an adult instead of a teen which is close to a teen life state due to the fact that age is not featured in this game. She lives with her sister Amethyst. Since she has a creativity aspiration, she loves to play the piano, and paint, just like she does as a kid. Like in The Sims 2 PC series, her current lover at that time, Lorenzo Gutierrez is absent in that game, because were no perfect hairstyles for him at that time. Before this game was released, her parents died from a train crash, even though collision deaths don't exist in any Sims games.
Life leading up to The Sims 2 (GBA)Edit
In this game, the creator plays her as the main character. Sierra rents a motel in Strangetown, stating that this is not her actual house. Her name is changed to Sara, due to the fact that Sierra isn't naturally a Sim who speaks English.
Sierra in this game is in the Film career, as her forced goal is to star in 12 episodes in a TV series called 'Strangetown', and that she is an actress, even though she dislikes Aliens. She first became friends with Dusty Hogg. The story marches on...
Ironically, in the Sims 2 series, she lives in 3 different places. First, she lives at 1000 Villa Boulevard at Twinleaf, then rents a house at 95 Pleasantview Lane, and then rents a motel on Strangetown at the same time. It may be due to the fact that her aging is different or that she actually lives in 3 different places in this series.
Life leading up to The Sims 3Edit
In Twinleaf Valley, she lives at 1000 Villa Boulevard and 1500 Villa Boulevard, meaning that she lives in two homes. She works in the film career. Like in the previous games, she enjoys painting, playing the piano, and playing the violin.
She and her family are returning in this series, including her cats who now has kittens in 2012. The new kittens' names are Travis and Meowwon. Her parents are already deceased from a train crash.
She has already broken up with Lorenzo Gutierrez and Jon Fischer and is married to Kirk Richies. She and Lorenzo are still good friends with each other. She also potentially is in love with another Casanova named Otis Turner. It is rumored that she also wants to have at least up to one child with Otis, but since Princess Sierra is married, and finds Kirk more attractive than the 'Dirtbag' Otis, she will have a want to break up with Otis.
Sierra is considered to be the "good twin", and is described as "sweet" and "rich".
Like in some previous games, she wears a pink dress and pink high heels, because pink is her favorite color.
Sierra's room is bigger and pink which some may consider "elegantly girly", while Sienna's room is "dark," with a dark red carpet and stone walls. Sierra has a computer in her study room, whereas Sienna does not. This could be a sign that the family favored Sierra, or it could just mean that Sienna didn't want one. That depends on how the player chooses to play it.
Sierra and Sienna are friends with each other, even though they're almost inverse with each other.
The Sims (console)
The Sims Bustin' Out
The Sims 2
The Sims 2 (console)
- Princess Sierra is named and referenced after one of the creator's friends.
- Sierra's name in The Urbz, Si-Ri, is a cut off name of her name Sierra Richies. It is also similar to Apple's voice recognition Siri.
- It is said that Sierra was going to be named Sara. Ironically, her French name would be named Sophie if her name was Sara instead, but her BFF Alice has Sophie as her middle name, so it would be a bit confusing. Tessa may have also named her Sierra instead of Sara to avoid confusion with Alice's middle name in French.
- Sierra's eye color is blue along with her siblings, and her parents' eye color is green, which genetically makes her eye color blue instead of green, because her parents' eye color is recessive.
- Sierra in The Sims (console), The Sims Bustin' Out, and The Sims 2 (console) has a Capricorn personality, but is born in November 23rd. She would've been born in December 22nd or 23rd instead, but is said that she is way too optimistic, sweet, and cute to be born in December, so her birth month is altered on November instead.
- Even though anyone with a Blood Type B diet are supposed to be carnivorious, Sierra is actually allergic to gluten, milk, and lactose, so Sierra is actually Vegan since 2014, due to the fact that she also cares a lot about animals.
- Ironically, although it states that Sierra is sixteen years old in The Sims Bustin' Out, there are actually no teens as she is considered to be an Adult, so it may have been glitched out as she is being called a teen and is marriageable. Same applies to the Urbz, except that marriage is not featured in the Urbz.
- Princess Sierra was originally going to be 15 years old in The Sims Bustin' Out, but since age is not introduced in The Sims Bustin' Out, the creator thought that 15 year olds are way too young to get married, so the creator has decided to alter her age depending on the release date of any Sims games.
- In The Sims Bustin' Out, she seems to have the exact face as Alice Lutti and Rachel Thammavong.
- Since The Sims 2 (GBA) has been released before Sierra's 18th birthday, she would've been a teen in this game, but there is no way you could determine how old your character is in the GBA version, as all GBA versions makes the player character as an adult.
- At some point around June 2006, Jason proposed Sierra, and she accepted, but has been forced to break up after an evil guy named Joe Galactic forced them to break up. She and Lorenzo remained good friends, as Lorenzo says that Sierra's BFF Alice belongs to him.
- The name, "Sierra", is the Spanish term for a mountain range, which pretty much fits, because she lives at the hills, and fits her alter ego 'Sierra Fierce' very well. There are also some car models named 'Sierra' as well, seeing her obsession with 'Sierra Cars'.
- Sierra Fierce is much more intense and flirtier than 'Princess Cutie Sierra'. Sierra Cutie is not very happy about how hyper Sierra Fierce is, according to Princess Sierra, maybe being influenced by her mother Tessa and/or Beyonce.
- Princess Sierra is said to be fully British since her parents were born in Great Britain, but it is found that she is actually part French, and part Australian, since her maternal grandmother has a French surname.
Princess Sierra is inspired and/or referenced by the following characters and people:
- Disney's Snow White (personality)
- Disney's Sleeping Beauty (personality)
- Disney's Frozen Anna (they stole her looks! and personality)
- Harvest Moon Katie (voice, personality and talent)
- Harvest Moon Lumina (voice, personality, talent, and history)
- Harvest Moon Lyla (sometimes)
- X-Men Emma Frost (style and power)
- X-men Jean Grey (style and power)
- S-Men Scarlet Witch (style and power)
- One of the Creator's friends named Sierra whose birthday was on November 23rd (some personal information)
- Underrated Australian Star Paula Terry (voice and talent)
- Mariah Carey (vocal range?)
- Beyonce Knowles (style and alter ego)
- SNSD Member Taeyeon (some things)
- Former SNSD Member Jessica Jung (voice, style, and personality)
- SNSD Member Sunny (some things)
- Ariana Grande (vocal range and history?)
- Taylor Swift
- Ian Hecox (personality and history)
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
Sierra's similarities and difference to Cassandra Goth, Alexander Goth, and Princess Anna from Frozen.
Similar to Cassandra Goth:
- Both are rich.
- Both are calm.
- Both are girly, but Sierra seems to be more girly.
- Cass is Gothic while Sierra is Cheerful
- Cass is maybe Grumpy while Sierra is Optimistic.
- Cassandra has been on a relationship with Don Lothario while Sierra has not. It could be because Sierra doesn't feel like going out with men way older than Sierra.
- Sierra can be loud at times, but Cass is always quiet.
- Sierra appears in The Sims 3 while Cass does not. It is because Cass was not born yet and The Sims 3 takes place in the past 25 years, but to Sierra, it counts on her birthdate.
- Their families are sworn rivals.
- Cass's room is possibly Gothic oriented and Sierra's is extremely cute and cheerful.
Similar to Alexander Goth:
- Both are rich.
- Both are calm.
- Alex speaks with an intelligent mind where Sierra only uses her intelligence when she needs to.
- Sierra is older.
- Sierra appears in the first sims series like The Sims (Console) while Alex has not. It is because Alex is younger and has not been born in the first Sims series yet.
- Alex is male while Sierra is female.
- Alex is gothic while Sierra is cheerful and optimistic.
- Sierra appears in The Sims 3 while Alex does not. It is because Alex was not born yet and The Sims 3 takes place in the past 25 years, but to Sierra, it counts on her birthdate.
- Alex's room is possibly Gothic oriented and Sierra's is extremely cute and cheerful.
- Their families are sworn rivals.
Similar to Princess Anna from Frozen:
- Their hair is pigtail braided.
- Both are optimistic
- Both like the season Spring, but Sierra likes Spring more.
- Both are rich.
- Both and Princesses
- Both are redheaded.
- Anna is feisty and hyper while Sierra is calm.
- Anna likes Summer more while Sierra likes Spring.
- Sierra dyed her hair red while Anna's hair is possibly natural.
Let me know if you have found more similarities and differences in the comments.
Go ahead! Ask Princess Sierra a question! :)
'Right here in the Sims world, are you scared to talk to the Goths, especially Cassandra Goth?' ~A Curious Goth fan
'Urm, maybe. I'm not really that scared of Mortimer or Bella since they seem to be nice to children and my BFF Alice, but Cassandra? Pretty much, because she um, probably hates me. My parents unfortunately wouldn't let me contact them :( Thanks for asking.' ---Pwincess Sierra
'I wonder why your parents hate the Goths so much... :(' ~A Sad Goth fan
'Yeah, it's because my parents hate grumpiness and gothic styles. Me? Well, I respect gothic styles, but cheerfulness and optimism is who me and my family is. Well, thanks for asking.' ---Pwincess Sierra
'How old are you? To me, you look 10! :O' ~A Shocked Person
'I know... I'm just short and childish. I'm actually 28 years old right now.' ---Pwincess Sierra
Have any comments? Feel free to comment her as long as it's very polite.
'OMG, so are SO cute and ADORABLE! :D' ~An Obsessed Fan
'Teehee! Oh, thank chuuu (you) X3' ---Pwincess Sierra :3