Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Genesis Project|
|Name:||The Genesis Project|
|Created by:||Icemandeaf (talk)|
|Original run:||February 24, 2014|
Welcome to The Genesis Project. After years of abductions and experiments on the citizens of SimNation, we have finally found a way to create a species of single gender Sims. The process of altering the make up code of a Sim is very extensive and difficult. We have found that the least number of Sims required to make a self-sustaining population while still keeping it genetically diverse is eight. So eight male Sims have been abducted, altered, and had their memories wiped clean before placing them on a vacant world. They have been programmed to ensure that they keep the population going. Since this world is truly vacant of any other Sims, there are no Townies or NPCs (expect for the few the game generates, but they will not play any part until a few generations later when the population would allow for such Sims.)
In the beginning, Sims could only make money from their home business. Since this was they only way to purchase items, Sims could only buy what others were selling. Then once there was enough to create a real estate agency and buy other community lots, other Sims were able to own community lot businesses. When a community lot of a specific type was created, the career track of that same type (i.e. a restaurant for the Culinary Career) could then be joined by other Sims. Being employed at another business is always an option, but only if the business can afford it.
The Original 8Edit
- Tyler Harper
- Sean Carpenter
- Chris Fisher
- Matt Baker
- Kyle Potter
- Mike Gardener
- Luke Taylor
- Dan Plummer
- As of Chapter 16
- Population: 63 Sims
- Wizard Family: 395 Middle Row - The Wizard family was started by Lee and Sebastian Wizard who are the grandsons of the Original 8. The focus of this family is on wizard magic, hence the name of the family.
- Harper Family: 437 Middle Row - The Harper family was started by Tyler Harper and is responsible to do all the artwork as well as all the record and financial keeping for the community. It is unclear how or why it occurred, but they are the wealthiest family of the entire project.
- Carpenter Family: 738 S Main St - The Carpenter family was started by Sean Carpenter and is responsible to do all the carpentry work and the fitness aspect for the community. It is obvious due to their name that they were programmed to be carpenters, but for whatever reason they also became focused on the fitness well-being of the community as well.
- Fisher Family: 710 S Main St and 409 W Main St #4 - The Fisher family was started by Chris Fisher and is responsible to do all the fishing for the community. It is unclear how or why it occurred, but they are the poorest of the Original 8 households.
- Baker Family: 709 S Main St and 409 W Main St #2 - The Baker family was started by Matt Baker and is responsible for all the cooking in the community. The Sims of the project have greatly appropriated the skill that this family has provided so they can focus on other tasks.
- Potter Family: 737 S Main St - The Potter family was started by Kyle Potter and is responsible to make all the pottery for the community. It is because of this family that there are items to beautify the community besides the paintings from the Harper family and quilts and curtains from the Taylor family. This family has also built up the Town Hall to be a central place for town affairs.
- Gardener Family: 507 Middle Row - The Gardener family was started by Mike Gardener and is responsible to do all the farming for the community. The gardening is helped by the fact that most members are PlantSims.
- Taylor Family: 563 Middle Row and 409 W Main St #3 - The Taylor family was started by Luke Taylor and is responsible to do all of the sewing for the community. Without this family, there wouldn't be any bears for the children to play with as well as any clothes to keep warm during the cold and protection from the sun during the heat.
- Plummer Family: 605 Middle Row - The Plummer family was started by Dan Plummer and is responsible to do all the plumbing for the community. This is probably the smallest family in the entire project, but they are still important because there would be some really embarrassing moments if it weren't for their plumbing.
- Warlock Family: 409 W Main St #1 - The Warlock family was started by Adam and Ace Warlock who are the grandsons of the Original 8. The focus of this family is on warlock magic, hence the name of the family.
Note About DatesEdit
For the purpose of the Genesis Project, dates will be written as an in game style. The format will be "the season's number"/"how many days left in that season"/"what is the current cycle of seasons, ie year". Since the progression of seasons is Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter, the first day of the Genesis Project is 2/1/1 (which reads as followed: Summer with 1 day left, of the first year). Also, a calendar can be found here.
- Chapter 1: Meeting the Original 8
- Chapter 2: The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
- Chapter 3: The Cold Births
- Chapter 4: Spring into the Next Phase
- Chapter 5: The Summer Heat Wave
- Chapter 6: Falling into a Different Habit
- Chapter 7: The Cold Changes
- Chapter 8: No Spring Chicken
- Chapter 9: New Year, New Generation
- Chapter 10: More Falling Storks
- Chapter 11: Cold, Sad News
- Chapter 12: The Next Generation Springs Forth
- Chapter 13: Summer Love
- Chapter 14: Falling in Love
- Chapter 15: Cold Business
- Chapter 16: Spring Babies