Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Labyrinth of Time" is a Doctor Who: Sims 3 story, that three of the episodes uploaded in three weeks from September 2 to September 15, with episode 4 going to be uploaded in late 2013. The Labyrinth of Time will feature the first appearances of the Daleks , Davros and first but brief appearance of the Weeping Angels in the Sims 3 series.
- Terry Molloy as Davros
- Julian Beach as Davros
- General Dawson Kawalsky
- Dr Anderson Wyatt
- Patrick Troughton as The Second Doctor (Image Only)
- Jon Pertwee as The Third Doctor (Image Only)
- Sylvester McCoy as The Seventh Doctor (Image Only)
- William Hartnell as The First Doctor (Image Only)
- Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor (Image & Voice Only; Archive)
- Matt Smith as The Eleventh Doctor (Image Only)
- Michael Wisher as Davros (Voice Only; Archive)
- Charles Siringo ("Catacomb" Only)
- Roy Skelton as the Voice of the Daleks
- with Peter Hawkins as the Voice of the Daleks
- and Nicholas Briggs as the Voice of the Daleks
- Hans Zimmer
- Brad Fiedal
- Joel Goldsmith
- Louis Febre
- Murry Gold
- Steve Jablonsky
- Malcolm Clarke
- Blues Saraceno (Music Theme)
|Episodes||Original Upload Dates|
|2 September, 2012|
9 September, 2012
15 September, 2012
The story was originally going to be uploaded on the 1 of September, but due to Uploading difficulites, it was delayed by a day. "Catacomb" was originally going to be uploaded in HD, due to difficulites, this didn't happen until "Astray". From now on each episode has its own name, and are only one worded.
Past Doctors, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Sylvester McCoy, William Hartnell, Tom Baker and Matt Smith all makes a cameo appearance in "Catacomb", through use of photographs editied to look like holograms. In "Astray", when the Daleks are identifying the Doctor, brief clips of David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Tom Baker, Jon Pertwee and Patrick Troughton can be seen. Also the voices of The Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) and Michael Wisher (Davros) can be heard.
As a result of the TARDIS crasing in the beginning of "Catacomb", The TARDIS Console room undergoes a change in appearance. This changed TARDIS would only be seen in this episode and by the time the TARDIS interior is seen again in "Outbreak", it has changed appearances again but quiet more radically. However, a scene for "Outbreak" was filmed that featured this TARDIS appearance, but was deleted and replaced with a new scene set in the Mark III TARDIS.
- The first version of the Opening Sequence is exactly the same used in "Part Four" of The Destruction of the TARDIS.
- The second version of the Opening Sequence is a slightly updated version of the previous opening sequence. This one has added a new companion (Charles Siringo) to the Credits, and now contains new clips from "The Labyrinth of Time". A new Text Effect is added, and also a new Text Font. During the clip of the Dalek, seen after the Title Card, photographs of previous Doctors (Paul McGann, Peter Davison and Tom Baker) can be seen briefly. Also new in the Title Sequence is between each clip, between the Title Card and The Doctors credit, Photographs of all Doctors (minus Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant) can be seen very briefly during the flashes.