Just like her husband, not much is known about Xi McChina's past as she moved to Riverview with her family just two days before her (old age) death. She is buried next to her husband Mikhail, and (future family) Timothy-James Uptown & his loving wife, Felicity.
Nobody knows when or how Xi, her husband and her only son Josh suddenly moved to Riverview, but one day they appeared on the trailer park asking around for spare trailers or houses. With completely no money, Xi and her family finally found cover under the roof of a small room in the Crosby's trailer. It is presumed that since they were so poor and had just moved, they wanted to move for their son, so he could have a better future and build up a new life. She died on the same day as her husband, leaving behind nothing but hope for her son.
A few days later, her son moved into his own little trailer on the outskirts of town after earning some money by having many different part-time jobs. He still remained good friends with Heather and Odin Crosby, which would play out in his later life.
- Mikhail is definitley not from China, which suggests to the public that his wife obviously is and they perhaps even put their surnames together
- All her direct family members (husband and son) have the genius trait.
- Her surname could suggest that she is from China, or that her husband is if she took his name as "Mc" and "China" put together means simply: from China.
- Xi is definitley from asian decent, which one can also clearly see in their son Josh, who looks exactly like his mother but has most of his father's traits.
- Her name in Chinese means "careful" or "happiness"