According to the Republic of Estonia Copyright Act (passed on November 11, 1992; consolidated text May 2006):
- § 5. Results of intellectual activities to which this Act does not apply
- ideas, images, notions, theories, processes, systems, methods, concepts, principles, discoveries, inventions, and other results of intellectual activities which are described, explained or expressed in any other manner in a work;
- works of folklore;
- legislation and administrative documents (acts, decrees, regulations, statutes, instructions, directives) and official translations thereof;
- court decisions and official translations thereof;
- official symbols of the state and insignia of organisations (flags, coats of arms, orders, medals, badges, etc.);
- news of the day;
- facts and data;
- ideas and principles which underlie any element of a computer program, including those which underlie its user interfaces.
Appears on these pages
Welcome, ! Welcome to my user page, . Here you can get information about me. So, don't change...
Click here to purge (reset the page, so the times re-load)
Hello. In the unlikely case you've reached this page on purpose and not by accident, I've added...