Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Staying healthy is particularly important to Sims who care about fitness. Exercising by jogging or swimming and things like yoga and tai chi make them feel good. Sims with high body skill will gain Fitness enthusiasm faster than normal.
Activities that raise a Sim's enthusiasm in fitness are:
Available to children and up:
- Swimming in the pool or beach[TS2:BV]
- Rope jumping[TS2:AL]
- Ice skating and roller skating[TS2:S]
- Reading the Health section of the newspaper or the Workin' It Out magazine[TS2:FT]
- Browsing web about fitness[TS2:FT]
- Blogging about fitness[TS2:FT]
- Dreaming about fitness
Available to teens and up:
- Working out
- Using exercise equipment
- Drinking protein shake[TS2:FT]
- Doing yoga
- Doing tai chi[TS2:BV]
- Studying Body from Books First for Learning: A Bookshelf of Education[TS2:S]
- Spinning on the ElectroDance Sphere [TS2:NL]
- Using Exerto Selfflog Obstacle Course
Unlockable Interactions Edit
Gaining enthusiasm in this hobby can unlock these interactions:
- "Talk about Fitness"
- "Read Section ... Health" in newspaper
- Go Jogging
- "Browse Web About Fitness" on the computer
- Get Protein Shakes from the refrigerator at any time
- Protein Shakes are available from the "Have a Snack" section of the refrigerator's menu
- "Share Hobby Tips About Fitness" with a Sim
- "Blog About Fitness" on the computer
- "Instruct in Fitness"
- "Be in the Zone"
- Uninspired Underling
- Work Out Buddy
- Trimmed and Toned
- Fit as a Fiddle
- Leader of the Pec
Hobby Instructors Edit
Befriending a fitness hobby instructor will decrease the friends requirements by one for Sims who work in the Adventurer career.