Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flirty is an emotion available in The Sims 4. Flirty can become Very Flirty. It occurs when Sims complete successful romantic interactions thus making further flirt interactions more successful. They can also take a Steamy Shower, eat Flirty Heart Cookies (can be prepared by Flirty Sims with sufficient Cooking skill), drink Cupid's Juice, and Research Pick-Up Lines on a computer to become flirty.
Interactions and ActivitiesEdit
- Give Rose
- Passionate Kiss
- Make a move
- Gush About Partner
- Give Relationship Advice
- Ask About Love Life
- Practice pick up line
- Make Flirty Heart cookies
- Tickle the Ivories (piano)
- Flirty painting (easel)
- Make Cupid Juice (bar)
- Take a cold shower
Achieving Very FlirtyEdit
- Freshen Up (Mirror) +1
- Make Heart Cookies while Flirty +1
- Research Pickup Lines (Computer Web... Research) +1
- Romantic Interactions used on your Sim (varies)
- Drink Steamy Ginseng Tea +2
- Cupid's Juice while Flirty (requires level 1 Mixology skill) +1
- Try Out Outfits (Dresser/Wardrobe) +1
- Flirty Statues made while Flirty and Woodworking, as well as Flirty Paintings
Supportive Traits Edit
These traits affect how often a Sim is flirty.
Careers and Jobs Edit
No Careers benefit from the Sim being Flirty or have it as their Ideal Emotion.