Forgotten Hollow is a world introduced in The Sims 4: Vampires. It is comprised of 5 lots; 4 residential and 1 empty lot.
It is a centuries-old neighbourhood with a mix of Victorian and old Transylvanian architectural style. The world is scattered with tombstones, withered foliage and creeping fog, as well as gargoyles and other stone statues. The world contains only a single neighbourhood with 5 lots surrounding a central plaza, and at the center there is a memorial statue of Vlad, the founder of Forgotten Hollow.
This world is unique compared to other worlds in The Sims 4, because night time lasts a lot longer here than other worlds, meaning vampires can stay out for longer without the risk of being burnt in the sun.
Forgotten Hollow consists of five lots.
- Fledermaus Bend 30x20
- Straud family Straud Manor
- Vladislaus Straud
- Count Vladislaus Straud IV is the latest descendant to occupy Straud Manor. His oddly similar looking line of ancestors has resided here since the founding of Forgotten Hollow.
- Vatore family Wolfsbane Mansion
- Caleb Vatore, Lilith Vatore
- The Vatore siblings moved into Forgotten Hollow a few years ago and are striving to make it their home. This can be quite challenging at times since they are not exactly on the best terms with Vladislaus Straud, but when asked they only ever mention a difference in their culinary tastes.