On here, you can put any ideas of Expansion Packs.
- The Sims 3: Five Nights at Freddy's. You would get new clothing and hair that match the characters, you could scare other sims, as well as animatronics. The way that the Sims expansion pack: Supernatural has vampires and witches and such, the new "Five Nights at Freddy's would have animatronics. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- The Sims 3: Animal Life, just like The Sims 2 Pets & The Sims Unleashed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Simcontributor (talk • contribs)
- The Sims 3: Online just like the first one you can play online in a town with your
- The Sims 3: Change of Nature, just like The Sims 2 Seasons. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Simcontributor (talk • contribs)
- The Sims 3: Mystic Magic, just like The Sims 2 Apartment Life & The Sims Makin' Magic. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Simcontributor (talk • contribs)
- The Sims 3: College Campus, just like The Sims 2: University.
- The Sims 3: Paradise, sort of like The Sims: Vacation and The Sims 2: Bon Voyage, but includes Cruises, Amusement Parks, Etc.
- The Sims 3: Starlight, includes outer space, bringing back aliens and discover other planets and species.
- The Sims 3: Holiday Days just like The Sims 2: Free Time, includes surf, climbing, aquarium, clothes shop and a new life state, the mermaid.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- The Sims 3: Thrills & Fun, introduces amusement parks, water parks, skydiving, more travel destinations, ghost towns, and zoos. Buy mode objects: Miniature roller coaster model, pool waterslide, pool diving board, animal themed room, roller coaster themed rooms, and a microphone (functional for singing.)
- The Sims 3: Luxury Life, bigger lot sizes, house boats, luxury beaches, 5-Star Hotels, new vacations, own more than one house, new clothing, cruises, expensive furniture, classified themes, more places to tour, roller coasters in your own backyard, more floors available in houses, home movie theaters, exotic pets, large greenhouses, and richer pre-made families.
- The Sims 3: Natural Life, wild animals, weather (foggy, rainy, overcast, cloudy, hazy, and snowy), natural disasters (tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, mass movement, and earthquakes), camgrounds, RV's, pop up campers, quads, dirtbiking, dune buggies, golf, basketball, street hockey, ice skating, roller blading, and new trees.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- The Sims 3: Simple World, cheap furniture, RV Parks, Hide-A-Bed, garden objects, little houses, cute clothing, new traits (Positive, Negative, and Careless,) new songs (The Fear, Lily Allen ... Born This Way, Lady Gaga ... Walking On Sunshine, Katrina and The Waves ... Price Tag, Jessie J ... You Get What You Give, New Radicals ... Dare You To Move, Switchfoot ... Firework, Katy Perry ... Rhythm Of Love, Plain White T's ... 1,2,3,4, Plain White T's.)—Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- The Sims 3:Superheroes, Player can give Sims superpowers in Create a Sim, powers like Super strength, teleportation, telekenesis, fire starting,super speed, detonating objects with just their hands etc. A new career track is made "Super Hero", which is similair to the Law Enforcement career. Powers also unlock new interactions like Detonation power unlocks the "Detonate with Powers" interaction so you don't need any skills and it doesn't cost money.
Super strength automatically maxes out the Athletic Skill, there is a "Knock Out" interaction which makes the Sim punch another Sim causing them to fall unconsious. Super Speed allows you to click somewhere and as well as "walk Here" there is "Speed Here" which will make them run very faster then normal. Telekinesis allows you to click an object and "Send Flying" first it will hover when you first click it and then you click somewhere else and the "Throw Here" or click a Sim and "Throw object at Sim" when it collides with the target it might shatter or just lie down, if you throw a large object at a Sim e.g: Car, statue the Sim will be crushed and might die. Fire starting allows you to click on a Sim or object and select "Set on Fire" and the Sim will throw flames at the target and it will immediately catch fire, but unlike the Pyromaniac trait it will destroy objects and kill Sims. Teleportation allows you click somewhere and as well as "Walk Here" it will have "Teleport Here" which cause the SIms to disapear in a bright light and then reappear.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- The Sims 3:Storylines, players can choose how the towns people react to and treat their sims, making a 'storyline' for the sim. This can be such as does the entire town hate them for 'mystery reasons'? Or maybe they are of high class and everyone in the town respects them. Player can choose to live a normal life, or change the towns attitude, helping for players to create their story to whatever their imagination wants.
If everyone is afraid of you, it will be hard to make friends as everyone will run and whisper/spread rumours. And if everyone hates you, random sims may pull pranks on you or start fights. If everyone respects you, sims may give gifts to you or bow out of politeness. It could effect all of your family sims for gernerations, or be non-generation and just one particular sim. You can also maybe improve the attitude over time if you want. There can also have other add in details, such as for vampires there can be an option for 'living in secret' or not, and other sims won't know of vampires existence and vampires will have to hide the fact. If other sims find out, there can be protests infront of your house or something. Also there can be a new job called 'hunter', in which non-vampire sims can take to search out vampires if they live in secret. A hunter would basically go around town asking questions, finding leads or going off rumours, and seeking vampires out. When they find a vampire, they can use holy water or stakes to try and defeat it, and either the vampire will escape or be unlucky and turn into a pile of dust in which the hunter can collect.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- medicine,science and religion
sims can have disability's and diseases,more interesting science stuff.sims can join an religion and start or research conspiracy theory
- time travel
Started new section Edit
A season's expansion pack.
Also, Since there are celebrities, there should be like stalker's and crazed fans, moreso than just getting a picture taken. Along with security detail for those celebrities that have the highest level.
And another one that has more crime, not just home break-ins and stealing stuff, but something higher along those lines.
Oh and for the ghost hunters- We should be able to hire them for services. So when we have ghosts on our properties we don't have to delete them with a cheat.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Idea for a new expansion pack:
My idea for a new expansion pack is going to be a thing about cadet groups. Here are some examples:
Your sim children can join:
- Air cadets
- Sea cadets
- Army cadets
This expansion pack will be called sims3 cadet life, where all your sims will be able to get the oportunity to go to one of those and join. In this expansion pack, there won't just be cadet groups in it, but there would also be extra jobs in it like for example:
- Being in the RAF (Royal air force)
- Sailing on a passenger ship or cruise
- Being in the army
This would be an exciting expansion pack because it's got loads of extra stuff in it that people would love and enjoy, and it would also have something that a sim would enjoy and have the oportunity to do have that realy enjoyable experience.
Your sims will have ranks in it too. Here are the ranks that your sims will get promoted to:
- Flight sargent (if in air cadets)
- Warrent officer
So these are ALL of my ideas for a new expansion pack.
Hope you enjoyed it!!
Sims 3 Detective
-Sims can now get into the detective field, finding clues and solving mysteries around the town. Murder from one sim to another is now possible, if under the right circumstances. A higher level of dislike can eventually give your sims the option of 'murder', or in lighter terms, 'to commit the deed'. Murder in the sims can come in many ways: poisioning in the drink or food, hiring an assassin over the phone (or tempting another sim to be the assassin), tripping sims down the stairs, or lighting a fire. All attacks have the possibility to fail, 50-50 chance, so just because you want to 'murder' someone doesn't mean it will be easy. If an attack is detected by the targeted sim, for example, for the next few days they will avoid food and drink, and avoid sleeping too long in bed. This can hinder any future plans for the attaker as the targeted sim will be cautious for a while.
Failed, or targeted sims can also call detectives for hire, in which case your attacking sim now has to be on guard. If caught red-handed, 50-50 chance, your sim can have a restraining order placed for a certain number of days. If the muder is successful, relatives or close-friends can also call the detective to be sure of no foul play. Detectives will interview each family member or friend on the lot (at the time of the killing) and visit the crime scene all before arriving at a 'conclusion'. Again, there is a chance your sim will either be caught (higher leveled detectives are more adpt to make the correct conclusion), or no conclusion is drawn (lower skilled detectives can either make 'right or 'wrong' choices, meaning even innocent sims could have the chance to be sentenced with guilt).
WIth playable sim detectives, your own gathering of clues and interviews will be the only way to point you in the right direction. At the end, you must make a choice (wrong choices are sometimes punished with a fine and notice of their innocence).
After being sentenced, guilty or not, sims are carried away by the detectives and police. Family members and friends are impacted by the revelation. A restraining order, fine, and a heavy impact on all relationships close to the victim.
Sims can also form 'groups' in this pack. You can ask or invite sims to create a membership group, then pick a topic on which the group devotes its meetings to. These topics can include: world domination, world peace, book club, pets, supernatural etc. Meetings can be called at any time, and a meeting place arranged. Whoever starts the group is leader. Leaders can have special abilities like calling for silence. Members can betray other members, but if caught they are kicked from the group. Leaders can kick members at free-will. Groups can be disbanded at any time.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Sims 3 Country life Edit
My idea is Sims 3 Country Life. In this, you would be able to live on a farm, and have cows, pigs, chickens, etc. You would be able to "use" them to get dairy products and possibly meat. You would have more interactive farming skills, and you could hire people to work on your farm. New objects would include: Living areas and objects for the new animals, and new country themed clothes for sims of all ages. New country songs. Maybe a new city.
Sims 3 Hobbies & Intrests Edit
This expansion pack would be used mainly to make the life of a toddler, child or teen more intresting. Toddlers would be able to start Kindergarten and interact with other toddlers. There would be lots of new toys. Adults could start a career as a Kindergarten teacher. Toddlers would also be able to start certain activities (that they can also continue with as they get older, at a more advanced level). Some ideas for activities (toddlers can start most of them, and then when they get older, they improve and are at a higher level than another child who didn't start young) are: Dancing, singing & instruments, acting, soccer, basketball, cheerleading, gymnastics, handball, swimming, etc etc.
All of these activities would be like a mini Career for toddlers, children and teens. It would be a bit like a job: the harder you work, the faster you improve. There could be maybe, 10 different levels of each activity. When you've worked hard enough for a while, you move up a level. When you move up, you pretty much move to a better team or group.
Each activity would also have certain features: Dance would have competitions and recitals. Singing would have performances. Acting would have auditions and plays. Sports would have tryouts and matches. Swimming would have competitions.
There could also be new traits to go with each activity, such as, "Born to dance" (which would mean you were an extra good dancer, cheerleader and gymnast), "Talented singer" (amazing singer), "Superstar" (acting), "Magic feet" (soccer) etc.
For each activity, there could be different things to choose when you've got to a certain age or level. In dance you could choose which style the sim is best at, such as jazz, acrobatics, ballet or tap. In music, you could choose a type of music like rock, classical etc. In sports, you could choose a position. Swimmers could choose a stroke that they prefer.
When a teen who's done an activity for their whole life becomes a young adult, they could be offered a job as an award, or they could choose to go to a university to help develop their skills further. Some new careers could be "Broadway" (for dancers, singers, actors, etc.), "Basketball", "Swimmer" etc.
One more thing before I post this: Each activity would also offer prizes, tiaras, banners, plaques, trophys after competitions and matches. Each activity would also give oppertunities for sims to travel to competitions around the world if The Sims 3 World Adventures (is that what it's called?) is installed. :)
Oh yeah: (this is the last one, promise!) The expansion pack would also include new clothes and hairstyles to use for practice, training, competitions and matches.
Sims 3 Family Life Edit
This is just a quick idea:
-More ages, smaller difference (newborn, baby, toddler, young child, tween, teen, young adult, adult, elder)
-You would be able to create newborns and babies in create-a-sim
-New activities for families, such as zoos, waterparks, and amusement parks
-New family and love interactions
Sims 3 Party, party, party! Edit
This expansion pack would let you create more intresting parties for your sims. New features would include:
-themed parties (fairytales, monsters, cars, horses etc.) mostly for children
-parties in new locations such as the zoo, an amusement park or a waterpark (you would also be able to visit these places alone or with family/friends on regular days.
-new party objects
-new job as a party planner
-new clothes and hairstyles
Sims 3 Red Carpet Special Edit
This expansion pack would let you play with celebrity sims, movie premiers, record deals etc. It would be somewhat inspired by Hollywood and New York (red carpets and broadway in a big city). It would include:
-new jobs: Broadway actor, Brodway director, Record Artist (singer), Music producer, Fashion Designer, Fashion Blogger/Fashion Journalist, Movie star, etc.
-new fashion & hairstyles
-new locations: Broadway, Red carpet (and a building for movie premiers), Recording studio, new stages/arenas, Shoppping area (with new clothes to buy, like you got in Sims 2. So you can change into new outfits all the time, not just like 3 different ones.
-Jobs for toddlers, kids and teens as actors, singers, dancers, etc. Child starlets!
I think there should be rather than a sims 3 into the future pack, since this one is the last there should be one being sims 3 time travel in which there should be 3 new worlds in the future that you can visit one in like 100 years 1 in 1000 years and 1 in 100000 years. There should also be 3 in the past and I think they could do them on past events and if you go to the past you are suppost to try and help (this could be anything so I think that the developers could make their imagination. So to clarify the future is a place which you experience new technology and you have (basically) a normal life as in you can get a job, have families extra but you just experience a more imaginative world of what the future for us could be. Whereas the past is more of a job which you could get in the main time called something like protect the past in which you are suppost to help out disasters in the past. Obviously this would take a long time to develop as you have 6 new world plus items and other things like traits, jobs and sim types. This would be a massive expansion pack but since it would be the last until sims 4 comes out it should be like this to make it worth while to buy before the sims 18.104.22.168.80 (talk) 09:24, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
The Sims 3 Stone Age Edit
The Sims 3 Stone AgeEdit
- Me and my group of friends think that the sims 3 stone age would be a cool expansion pack.
- Your sims would be able to find a Homotherium in the forest.
- There would be mini dinosaurs which would be called petsy in different colours.
- The houses would be made from stone.
- The big dinosaurs would be able to kill you.
- There would be new deaths-be trodden by a dinosaur,Be burned by volcano lava,be attacked by a caveman, be eaten by a dinosaur.
- A new world called stone valley.
- New career just in the present tence-archaeologist,worker in the museum.
- New clothes from animal skin
- New knownledge- hunting, playing a new bone instrument.
- Bone instrument
- Messages sent by a stone
- A new family-the Flintstones
- new features-a dinosaur lover,a good rock sculptur
- a bird that sculptures pictures.
- a portal to go to the stone age and the present tence.
- Unlock new clothes by hunting wild animals
- Making weapons for your sim.
- We hope that you will use this expanshion pack22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:06, September 22, 2013 (UTC)Natalia Lakocy and Natalia Schayer.
SIMS GO BACK IN TIME
take your sims back to the mozart era 1800s
have your sims become a prodigy or meet mozart themselves
have your sims worship the queen marie antoinette
have them see a opera/ become a opera singer
take your sims back to prehistoric age
talk to dinosaurs
hit each other with stones
play in the jungle
take your sims back to medieval
live in a castle
own a court
none of these stupid quests like the medieval expansion pack had
avoid the black plague
fight to the death
take your sims back to the 90's
have your sim become a poet like sylvia plath
have your sims jam to the beatles
take your sims back to the roman ages with michaelangelo
have your sims become a famous sculpter themselves
go see the sistine chapel
have your sims go back to the thomas edison 19th century era
have them invent cool stuff
have your sims go to war in the southern era
have them battle in the civil war: americans win
visit abe lincolns infamous speech
like the idea??? im sick of the same era, or an era everythings blended together, they could do seperate expansion packs or have it all be one- THE SIMS NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME !!! i wanna play something where i can literally go back in time and meet beethoven, or all the people that have inspired me today.
No offense honey, but please at least know how to spell and use grammar. Thank you!—Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 23:43, September 14, 2014 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Back to 1912 Edit
My idea is The Sims 3 Back to 1912
Like being a celebrity in Late Night, you can be working class, middle class or upper class! You can select middle or upper class in CAS, or you can work your way up to middle class when playing the game. To do this, you can: make as many friends as possible to get yourself well-known.
And you can go into the past to 1912 and experience what life was like for those sims; go and meet your ancestors, get a job in the textile mills, in a mine or the vaudeville, (the stage), live in different houses depending on your class- if you are working class then you'd live in a house that's dark and gloomy, also possibly quite small, middle class would run the mills and would live next to it, and upper class people wuld live in beautiful homes that are massive-, and changing the past would change your sim, so make sure you be sure to be extra careful when you make some changes, because even the slightest change, like falling in love with someone from the past can alter the present.
THE SIMS 3 EXPANSION PACK IDEAS Edit
SIMS3 FASHION IDLE I think there should be a sims3 fashion life where players can go into a career of - fashion designer -model -pro. photographer -ect. SIMS3 LIFE STORIES I also do agree with the idea of sims3 life stories (like sims2 life stories I believe) but you could creat the story kinda as you go (like you can pick the story like like ---- is in love with----- but there family are in a constant feud ( so u you create the people) ect) or it could be just like or close to how sims2 life stories went! SIMS3 SUPERHERO I also agree with the sims3 superhero expansion idea! except with more unique powers like -controls the elements -mind reader -force fields and invisibility -controls weather ect.!! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Sims 3 Prison Expansion Pack Edit
Sims 3 Prison
I know sims 4 has already been born but so what :)
Sims who can get sent to prison:
- Sims who are in the crimial career
- Sims who assault other sims (slap, beat up sim)
- Sims who steal things
- Sims who stalk other sims (constantly sending love letters that are never replied to)
- Sims who organize/ participate in protests (if protests turn out badly)
- Sims who speed/ drive on juice/ run over other sims
- Sims who deface properties
- Sims who tresspass
Also sims can be accused of any crime whether they have committed it or not.
After being arrested the sims go into a court building and stay inside for a few hours to see if they are proven guilty (like graduation ceremony).
Options come onto the screen during the time the sims are in court such as:
- plead guilty/ innocent
- behave amiably/ aggressively
- plead insanity
- bribe the judge or jury/ try your luck etc.
When they come out a sentence comes up on the screen (life, years, months, weeks, free) and the option to go to prison or continue playing with another sim in the household. If the player chooses to go to the prison the guilty sim get into a van and drives out of town and game saves, moving to the new town (prison).
If sims have pleaded insanity they are sent to a mental facility. If sims have behaved aggressively they are most likely sent to the max security facility. If sims have behaved amiably they are most likely sent to a min security facility. Sometimes sims are sent to the wrong facility for their crime, behaviour or state of mind. Also, innocent sims can be convicted. Teens can be sent to juvie or a mental facility and will be transferred if they age up before they serve their sentence.
The facility is the whole of the new town but all the buildings are surrounded by super tall electric gates.
Buildings could include:
- Cafeteria (and kitchen for cons on kitchen duty)
- Cell blocks (one for men and one for women)
- Toilets, showers
- Library (cons can work here, no pay)
- Visitor centre and admin (cons can work here, no pay or go here when they have visitors)
- Hospital wing
- Laundry room (cons can work here, no pay)
All buildings are connected, placed in a U shape around a yard and are surrounded by the gate. There are watch towers too.
Sims can run their own businesses (equiv. to careers) inside the prison or join gangs (equiv. to social groups). For example a sim could start getting things smuggled in and sell them to others. Sims could also join a gang for protection but have to suck up and earn a reputation within the gang. Sims in rival gangs are supposed to dislike members from other gangs but inter-gang relationships happen occassionally. Also, sims who suck up to guards are in their own group (like a gang, but obv. not a gang).
Sometimes things happen like:
- Sims get notes from other cons or guards saying things like, "watch your back," and can become paranoid or ready for a fight (moodlets).
- Sims get beat up for no reason.
- Sims' clothes get stolen while they shower.
- Other sims get beat up and sims have to decide whether or not to intervene.
- Other sims escape/ try to escape.
Sims can try to escape and be successful or unsuccessful. When trying to escape, sims have to plot with two or more others to get tools or an escape route. Sims can escape by digging a tunnel, persuading/ bribing someone in a position of power to smuggle them out (doctor, guard, delivery people) or dressing up as a guard. If sims try to climb over the fence they will get caught or be electrocuted.
If sims escape they change their names and go back to their home town for two days. In these two days they have to ask anyone they want to run away with them and say their goodbyes. After this they have to move town or they will get caught by the police. Anyone who skips town with them will have to change their names too. Escaped sims can take up to 7 sims with them. When sims are living their new lives they need to keep below the radar and can get recognised by any other sims they meet. They can sometimes convince these suspicious sims that they are wrong, but other times the cons can get reported and will have to move and change their names again to avoid being caught and re incarcerated.
In prison sims can request a new cell mate if they don't get along and their results tend to depend on their status with guards/ warden. Sims' chance of being allowed visitors, mail, phone calls and conjucals all depend on this too.
- immoral- commit crimes without realising, don't feel guilty
- aggressive- start fights, always win fights
- hustler- naturals at getting and selling goods
When sims are released from prison they have to spend one night in the halfway house and one day working at a grocery store.
Sims in the mental institution are given treatment and therapy and other such stuff. The four types of facility (maximum security, minimum security, juvie, mental facility) are basically the same structurally, but
no library but school building
no library, laundry room or gym but has..
- a chemical therapy building (you can choose between two wacky types of treatment),
- a councelling building (choose between group therapy or one on one)
- and a tv room
Please consider this idea because I really really want to play this!—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 16:54 05 May 2014 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- Well, since this wiki is not affiliated or associated with EA in any way or form, do not expect an EA employee to see your message. This thread is mainly for bringing up hilarious or interesting expansion pack ideas that we can laugh about. --k6ka (talk | contribs) 17:03, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
I would love Sims 3 SimNation with tour buses and railways and amusement parks and daycares and middle school and independence days.
I would love Sims 3 SimNation With all new things I would love bustlings daycares And the fact you can actually buy wedding rings The rabbit holes should just be gone Supermarkets not only one Railways, tour buses and boutiques Amusement parks with merry go Rounds and swings220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:46, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
Don't know if this had been suggested yet but I'll give it a try.
- You can become an alien.
- You can discover new planets and start a colony.
- Discover new species of animals.
- Build houses in craters.
- Travel on a rocket.
- Make giant cities on different terrains.
- New technology and Robots from 'Into the future.'
- New metallic clothing.
- Invent new machines for different purposes. eg: Discovering new planets—Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 23:51, September 14, 2014 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~