On here, you can put any ideas of Expansion Packs.
- The Sims 3: Animal Life, just like The Sims 2 Pets & The Sims Unleashed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Simcontributor (talk • contribs)
- The Sims 3: Online just like the first one you can play online in a town with your
friends or other you can walk around and meet new people or just play with your friends
- The Sims 3: Change of Nature, just like The Sims 2 Seasons. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Simcontributor (talk • contribs)
- The Sims 3: Mystic Magic, just like The Sims 2 Apartment Life & The Sims Makin' Magic. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Simcontributor (talk • contribs)
- The Sims 3: College Campus, just like The Sims 2: University.
- The Sims 3: Paradise, sort of like The Sims: Vacation and The Sims 2: Bon Voyage, but includes Cruises, Amusement Parks, Etc.
- The Sims 3: Starlight, includes outer space, bringing back aliens and discover other planets and species.
- The Sims 3: Holiday Days just like The Sims 2: Free Time, includes surf, climbing, aquarium, clothes shop and a new life state, the mermaid.
- The Sims 3: Thrills & Fun, introduces amusement parks, water parks, skydiving, more travel destinations, ghost towns, and zoos. Buy mode objects: Miniature roller coaster model, pool waterslide, pool diving board, animal themed room, roller coaster themed rooms, and a microphone (functional for singing.)
- The Sims 3: Luxury Life, bigger lot sizes, house boats, luxury beaches, 5-Star Hotels, new vacations, own more than one house, new clothing, cruises, expensive furniture, classified themes, more places to tour, roller coasters in your own backyard, more floors available in houses, home movie theaters, exotic pets, large greenhouses, and richer pre-made families.
- The Sims 3: Natural Life, wild animals, weather (foggy, rainy, overcast, cloudy, hazy, and snowy), natural disasters (tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, mass movement, and earthquakes), camgrounds, RV's, pop up campers, quads, dirtbiking, dune buggies, golf, basketball, street hockey, ice skating, roller blading, and new trees.
- The Sims 3: Simple World, cheap furniture, RV Parks, Hide-A-Bed, garden objects, little houses, cute clothing, new traits (Positive, Negative, and Careless,) new songs (The Fear, Lily Allen ... Born This Way, Lady Gaga ... Walking On Sunshine, Katrina and The Waves ... Price Tag, Jessie J ... You Get What You Give, New Radicals ... Dare You To Move, Switchfoot ... Firework, Katy Perry ... Rhythm Of Love, Plain White T's ... 1,2,3,4, Plain White T's.)
- The Sims 3:Superheroes, Player can give Sims superpowers in Create a Sim, powers like Super strength, teleportation, telekenesis, fire starting,super speed, detonating objects with just their hands etc. A new career track is made "Super Hero", which is similair to the Law Enforcement career. Powers also unlock new interactions like Detonation power unlocks the "Detonate with Powers" interaction so you don't need any skills and it doesn't cost money.
Super strength automatically maxes out the Athletic Skill, there is a "Knock Out" interaction which makes the Sim punch another Sim causing them to fall unconsious. Super Speed allows you to click somewhere and as well as "walk Here" there is "Speed Here" which will make them run very faster then normal. Telekinesis allows you to click an object and "Send Flying" first it will hover when you first click it and then you click somewhere else and the "Throw Here" or click a Sim and "Throw object at Sim" when it collides with the target it might shatter or just lie down, if you throw a large object at a Sim e.g: Car, statue the Sim will be crushed and might die. Fire starting allows you to click on a Sim or object and select "Set on Fire" and the Sim will throw flames at the target and it will immediately catch fire, but unlike the Pyromaniac trait it will destroy objects and kill Sims. Teleportation allows you click somewhere and as well as "Walk Here" it will have "Teleport Here" which cause the SIms to disapear in a bright light and then reappear.
- The Sims 3:Storylines, players can choose how the towns people react to and treat their sims, making a 'storyline' for the sim. This can be such as does the entire town hate them for 'mystery reasons'? Or maybe they are of high class and everyone in the town respects them. Player can choose to live a normal life, or change the towns attitude, helping for players to create their story to whatever their imagination wants.
If everyone is afraid of you, it will be hard to make friends as everyone will run and whisper/spread rumours. And if everyone hates you, random sims may pull pranks on you or start fights. If everyone respects you, sims may give gifts to you or bow out of politeness. It could effect all of your family sims for gernerations, or be non-generation and just one particular sim. You can also maybe improve the attitude over time if you want. There can also have other add in details, such as for vampires there can be an option for 'living in secret' or not, and other sims won't know of vampires existence and vampires will have to hide the fact. If other sims find out, there can be protests infront of your house or something. Also there can be a new job called 'hunter', in which non-vampire sims can take to search out vampires if they live in secret. A hunter would basically go around town asking questions, finding leads or going off rumours, and seeking vampires out. When they find a vampire, they can use holy water or stakes to try and defeat it, and either the vampire will escape or be unlucky and turn into a pile of dust in which the hunter can collect.
- medicine,science and religion
sims can have disability's and diseases,more interesting science stuff.sims can join an religion and start or research conspiracy theory
- time travel
your sims can travel in time and go into monments of his past and future
Started new section Edit
A season's expansion pack.
Also, Since there are celebrities, there should be like stalker's and crazed fans, moreso than just getting a picture taken. Along with security detail for those celebrities that have the highest level.
And another one that has more crime, not just home break-ins and stealing stuff, but something higher along those lines.
Oh and for the ghost hunters- We should be able to hire them for services. So when we have ghosts on our properties we don't have to delete them with a cheat.
The Sims 3 Politics
The Sims 3 series has just about every aspect of game play that a person can think of, minus some things. So far the game developers have released:
- World Adventures
- High End Loft Stuff
- Fast Lane Stuff
- Late Night
- Outdoor Living Stuff
- Town Life Stuff
- Master Suite Stuff
- Hidden Springs
- Katy Perry Stuff
- Diesel Stuff
17. 70s 80s & 90s Stuff
20. University Life
Personally, a new addition to the game play for The Sims 3 series would add more variation and game play dynamics. Since the topic of the forum is: "New Sims 3 Expansion Pack Ideas", my idea for a new expansion or stuff pack that should be released for The Sims 3 series is simple:
- The Sims 3 Politics
Nothing to fancy, just the usual Sims 3 neighborhoods with some added content like:
- Elections (Register for office or vote for other Sims to run for office with the possibility of losing your office in the following election.)
- Political Buildings (Rabbit Holes)
- Buy Mode Items (Add new pictures, flora and fauna, furniture, beds, bars and buffets, etc.)
- Build Mode Items (Add new roofs, fences, cornices and valances, wallpaper, floors, etc.)
- Accessories and Hats
This is just a starting point for The Sims 3 Politics game play. Anything extra is a bonus.