- For the trait in The Sims Medieval, see Friendly (The Sims Medieval).
- For other uses, see Friendly (disambiguation).
is a social trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Mean Spirited
trait, and is available at birth.
Friendly Sims smile frequently at others and are quick to make friends.
- Sim's friendly social interaction are accepted more often.
- Friendly Sims make friends faster than other Sims.
- Sim is a good listener, even when others repeat themselves. They are more accepting of socials than other Sims in general.
- Friendly Sims will have the desire to become best friends with their enemies.
- Friendly Sims appear to be concerned for other Sims experiencing misfortune or romantic complications, unless the Friendly Sim also has the Evil trait.
- Friendly Sims will disapprove of the Emperor Of Evil.
- Friendly Sims can use the "Get to Know" interaction on Sims they've recently met. This works like normal Chatting but has a higher chance of revealing a Sims' traits.
- Friendly Sims will default to friendly interactions when acting autonomously, even if they have a trait that encourages mean interactions, like the Hot-Headed or Inappropriate traits.
- Just like a Sim with the Good trait can get Mean Spirited trait, an Evil Sim still can get the Friendly, unless Mean Spirited is chosen.
- Good and Friendly Sims would often get along, unless the Friendly Sim has the Evil trait.
- Friendly is the most popular trait.
- Friendly Sims have more success at cheering up Sims who are angry or upset. The same goes for Good Sims.
- Friendly Sims often gain wishes to introduce themselves to new townies in the neighbourhood.
- Pairing the Charismatic trait with the Friendly trait will allow Sims to build up relationships at a very fast rate, making them a powerful combination for making friendships.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- Super Popular
- Leader of the Free World
- Star News Anchor
- World Renowned Surgeon
- Surrounded by Family
Michael Bachelor, Erik Darling, Victor Goth.
See Category:Friendly Sims