Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains list of socials that are Friendly.
- Social: The name of the social move.
- District: The social move of the District; N/A if it is not part of a district.
- Success Animation: The animation of the social of when it works.
- Fail Animation: The animation of the social of when it fails.
The Sims 3Edit
- Social: The name of the social
- User/Target Age: The ages that the social can be used by & used on respectively. Such as T, YA, A, E/C, T, YA, A, E
- Changes Commodity to: The social changes the STC (Short-Term Context)/Commodity to (e.g., Friendly)
- Requirements: the requirements to use the social such as a specific trait.
- Supporting trait: This social is mostly used with this trait.
- Not effective on: The social is less effective if it is used on a Sim with this trait.
- Repeat limit: How many times the social can be used. Going over the limit will change it to Boring STC. For Mean socials, this will be changed to Very Angry.
The Urbz: Sims in the CityEdit
|Social||District||Success Animation||Fail Animation|
The Sims 3Edit
|Social||User/Target Age||Changes Commodity to||Requirements||Supporting trait||Not effective on||Repeat limit|
|Ask To Pillow Fight[TS3:G]||C||Friendly||None||None||None||2|
|Talk About Computers||C||Friendly||Computer Whiz||Computer Whiz||Technophobe||2|