- For the trait in The Sims Medieval, see Friendly (The Sims Medieval).
- For other uses, see Friendly (disambiguation).
is a social trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Mean Spirited
trait, and is available at birth.
Friendly Sims smile frequently at others and are quick to make friends.
- Sim's friendly social interaction are accepted more often.
- Friendly Sims make friends faster than other Sims.
- Sim is a good listener, even when others repeat themselves.
- Friendly Sims will have the desire to become best friends with their enemies.
- Friendly Sims can use the "Get to Know" interaction on Sims they've recently met. This works like normal Chatting but has a higher chance of revealing a Sims' traits.
- Friendly Sims will default to friendly interactions when acting autonomously.
- Just like a Sim with the Good trait can get Mean Spirited trait, an Evil Sim still can get the Friendly, unless Mean Spirited is chosen.
- Good and Friendly Sims would often get along, unless the Friendly Sim has the Evil trait.
- Friendly is the most popular trait.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
Michael Bachelor, Erik Darling, Victor Goth.
See Category:Friendly Sims