Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
How to create oneEdit
The Sims 2Edit
Creating a headless Sim in The Sims 2 without the use of Mods or cheats is impossible. A good mod for making headless Sims can be found here. But to make a headless Sim with cheats instead, follow these steps.
- Go to the neighborhood screen.
- Type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (without quotes)
- Go into Create-a-Sim mode.
- Hold down shift+N.
- Look under hairstyles: a box without anything in it should be in there somewhere.
The Sims 3Edit
One method to obtain the headless Sim in The Sims 3 is to download the Grim Reaper  , then select him in CAS, he is in pre-made Sims. The player must change his everyday clothes but not select any other clothing type. He becomes headless and has no feet. The other method can be done with mummies and SimBots. If the player uses any mod to edit a mummy or a SimBot in CAS, and change the hairstyle, the mummy or SimBot is going to be headless. As explained above, changing another outfit than everyday in the mummy or the SimBot, will cause a head to appear.
- ↑ Download the Grim Reaper from The Sims Resource
- ↑ Download the Grim Reaper from The Sims 3 Exchange