|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
This article describes features that are only available in The Sims 2.
In The Sims 2, the round glasses, which look like the ones Alexander Goth wears, are only available to children. They are normally seen on males, but are available to both genders. They exist for older Sims, but are hidden in CAS and the Change Appearance dialog. This tutorial will explain how to allow older Sims to wear the glasses.
Note: This does not include the snorkels from The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff, as they do not exist for older Sims.
- First, open CAS.
- In Step 1, click the "Child" icon.
- Go to step 4, and select the round glasses.
- After that, make the Sim older. He or she will still be wearing the glasses.
- Use Change Appearance to get a child Sim to wear the round glasses.
- After that, the Sim will keep the glasses as he or she grows up.
- If the Sim is already a teen or older, the only way to access the glasses is to age the Sim down to child by using cheats, such as the Sim Modder.
Players should note that if the glasses are removed, there is no way to get them back. However, if the player cancels the Change Appearance action, the Sim will still be wearing them.