|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
In The Sims: Makin' Magic, a werewolf look is one of the options when a magical adult Sim successfully uses the "Beauty or Beast" charm . The werewolf look is available for both genders. As with all changes made with "Beauty or Beast", it is simply cosmetic, and has no effect on the Sim's interactions with other Sims. Also, it is a temporary effect: after a bath or changing clothes the Sim will be human again.
Werewolves are Sims which have been infected with Lycanthropy, a life state introduced in Pets. Sims can become Werewolves when bitten by the leader of the pack, a large wolf distinguishable by its dark coat, heavy build, and characteristic glowing yellow eyes. The leader only appears at night. Lycanthropy can also be transferred using the Savage interaction.
Without cheating Edit
- Find the leader of the pack. He will sometimes come to Sims' houses, but will only come at night. This wolf has brown fur and glowing yellow eyes.
- Have a Sim greet the wolf, and improve his or her relationship with him. The Sim can stroke him, rub his belly, and play with him.
- Don't chase the wolf away even when he's doing annoying things such as destroying flowers, knocking over the trash can, etc.
- If the Sim's relationship with the wolf is high enough (lifetime relationship score is at about 50), there is a chance that the wolf will "nibble" the Sim.
By cheating Edit
- Open the cheat window: ctrl+shift+c
- Type in as it is: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true.
- Hold down shift and click the mailbox.
- Click more until you see something that says: Make NPC.
- Click leader of the pack. Note: it does not matter what time it is.
- Now be patient, he'll come eventually. You'll know because he has glowing eyes.
- Greet him.
- Pause your game and go to your relationships panel on the interface.
- Find the dog and look at the relationship bar under his picture. You can drag it all the way up.
- Shift click on the dog and choose make selectable. You will now have him in your family.
- Drag up the dog's relationship with your Sim.
- Unpause and walk away. Watch the clouds. In a little he will walk up. Give love and check in the box in the top left corner. Anyway, it will show be nibbled.
- Afterwards, the relationship will go down and the Sim might turn into a werewolf.
This mod will turn Sim easily into a Werewolf and any other Life States.
- Place several bushes and trees on your Sim's lot, as it increases the chance the Leader of the Pack will come by your house. The wilderness apparently attracts them.
- Having children, toddlers, or babies on your lot also increases the chance of the Leader of the Pack to come by.
- It'd be best to turn a Sim into a werewolf only if they want to. Their mood at night will be better if they're Knowledge Sims.