Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
Please note that for making this event work, the player must kill the older Sim(s). Consult this game guide if unsure about killing Sims.
- Move your family to an apartment lot. Do not rent any of the apartments.
- Kill off all members of the family except the one Sim you want to live alone.
- You can now move the Sim to any other lot.
- Hire a babysitter
- Kill off everyone else in the family
- The babysitter should stay no matter what
- Play another household and make the parent of the desired household with the child the player wants to live alone.
- Make the parents join the household through the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat.
- Now move onto the newly alone child.
- Create the sim(s) you want to live alone, and an adult.
- Type in "testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat box.
- Shift-click the adult and press "Object" than "Delete it".
- The adult will vanish and the Social Workers won't come.
- If a lone toddler has not been taught its toddler skills before they age up, a random trait will be selected when the toddler becomes a child. This is because the babysitter will not teach any toddler skills. However, you players remove/change the random trait using the testingcheatsenabled cheat, shift+clicking the Sim, and pick their traits.
- Once Edit Town has been selected, the lone Sim(s) will become unplayable.
- If a child throws a party with a toddler in the household the babysitter will leave. This can make the child and toddler totally alone.