|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
How to create a floating head Edit
- Type Ctrl+Shift+C and input "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat bar, and press enter.
- Go to Create-a-Sim.
- Press Shift+N to enable CAS Debug mode. A notification should pop up to inform that the Debug mode is on.
- Choose Step 4: Clothing. Browse to the rightmost of the clothing options in full outfit / top and bottom. Choose an empty box that is located near the rightmost of the category.
- If done correctly, Sims should now have floating head with no body.
Important notes Edit
- NEVER let the floating headed Sims get children. Because they have no genetics, the Sims' baby will miss genetics from either or both parents.
- Preferably don't let floating head Sims marry. When floating headed Sims is engaged or married, they will have their rings floating in the air.
- Only the Everyday clothing category has the invisible clothes. It may not be possible to do this in other clothing categories.