Sims love to play, but some like it more than others. Game Sims get lost in card games, board games or digital entertainment alike. Having a high logic makes it easier for them to maintain high enthusiasm for Games.
Activities that raise a Sim's enthusiasm for games are:
Available to Children and Up:
- Playing computer or video games
- Playing arcade games[TS2:U] and pinball machines
- Playing red hands
- Playing chess
- Playing MyShuno
- Playing darts
- Playing handheld[TS2:U]
- Playing mahjong[TS2:BV]
- Playing Don't Wake the Llama[TS2:FT]
- Playing marco polo[TS2:S]
- Watching other Sims play games
- Reading the "Fun and Games" section in the newspaper or the "Games Sims Play" magazine[TS2:FT]
- Browsing web about games[TS2:FT]
- Blogging about games[TS2:FT]
- Telling story about computer[TS2:AL]
- Dreaming about games
Available to teens and up:
- Playing poker[TS2:NL]
- Playing pool[TS2:U][TS2:FT][TS2:AL]
- Going bowling[TS2:NL]
- Entering a gaming contest[TS2:FT]
Unlockable Interactions Edit
Gaining enthusiasm in this hobby can unlock these interactions:
- "Talk about"
- "Read Section ... Fun and Games" in newspaper
- "Browse Web About Games" on the computer
- "Share Hobby Tips" with a Sim
- "Blog About Games" on the computer
- "Instruct in Games"
- "Be in the Zone"
- Uninspired Underling
- Casual Gamer
- Weekend Warrior
- Hand-Eye Coordinator
- Gaming Guru
Hobby Instructors Edit
Befriending a games hobby instructor will decrease the friends requirements by one for Sims who work in the Gamer career.
Games hobby instructors wear the career outfit for the Guild Leader and Game Designer jobs in the Gamer career.