General Buzz Grunt is a premade Sim living in Strangetown with his three sons, Tank, Ripp and Buck Grunt. His ex-wife Lyla was electrocuted sometime after she left him, and is deceased. General Buzz has brown hair in a buzz cut and can be seen wearing his military uniform or a green shirt, gray pants, and brown shoes. He's at the top of the Military career. His father and grandfather were also generals.
His house is described as a domesticated boot camp, whose house number is 51 - which is most likely named after the highly secretive military base, 'Area 51', and Strangetown's desert scenery is probably associated with it too. He also takes a military approach to raising his sons but his ex-wife Lyla took the more important part of emotionally caring for their children - she taught them almost all toddler skills and General Buzz only taught two toddler skills to his older son Tank Grunt. He might have been too tough with his first two sons, Tank and Ripp. Buck, the youngest son, has been treated better than his older brothers, but Tank, the oldest son, is more favored.
General Buzz Grunt is an aggressive Sim who has many feuds with others in the Strangetown community; Olive Specter (Lyla died on her lot), The Curious Brothers and Loki Beaker (he won fights with them as a teenager). His most current feud is with Pollination Technician 9, because he had lost a fight with him. Many fans interpret General Buzz Grunt as trying to get aliens to leave Strangetown.
Ironically, though, he has a higher lifetime relationship with Pollination Technician 9 than with his own sons, though he has a lower daily relationship. Despite this, the game still considers them enemies and he wants to fight him upon loading the Grunt lot for the first time in game. He has positive, but low, relationships with the Curious Brothers and Loki Beaker. He only has a relationship in the negative numbers with Olive (though, oddly, she usually wants to invite him over when the Specter family is first played, many people use this to form the theory that Buzz is possibly her newest target). This might be because Olive is believed to have murdered Lyla.
Despite the General's harsh nature, he does have a nice side. He will start to like the player once they build up their friendship. The General will still act nasty towards the player, but only to keep up appearances. He says he can't show favoritism, otherwise discipline will "go out the window".
General Buzz's secrets in The Sims 2 (PSP):
- (Personal): They call him Buzz because he shaves his chest every morning.
- (Intimate): Buzz got his stripes by pushing paper above and beyond the call of duty.
- (Dark): Buzz sleeps with a teddy bear in camouflage that he calls "the Brigadier".
|The Grunt Family|
|Rock - Wanda - Chip - Missy - Buzz - Lyla - Tank - Ripp - Buck|
Other languages Edit
- English: General Buzz Grunt
- French: Général Buzz Troufion
- German: General Fritz Grunz
- Italian: Generale Buzz Grunt
- Spanish: General Ring Ring Reclutas
- Dutch: Generaal Donders Grom
- Danish: General Tordenhår Gundersen
- Swedish: General Snagg Basse
- Norwegian: General Krutleif Bang
- Finnish: Kenraali Reima Ruutila
- Portuguese: General Buzz Grunho
- Japanese: バズ将軍 グラント
- Polish: Generał Bolesław Kamasz
- Chinese (simplified): 布兹将军 格兰特
- Chinese (traditional): 巴斯將軍 古瓦特
- Thai: นาย•พล •บัซซ์ กรันท์
- Korean: 버즈 장군 그런트
- Czech: Generál Buzz Bručoun
- Brazilian Portuguese: General Bruto Rosnado
- Hungarian: Buzz Mord