Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Place your own theories below as to how you think the members of the GilsCarbo family are related.
- I think Goopy is Celeste's son.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 23:59, October 3, 2010 (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- I for one fact think that Barnacle Bay was somehow placed after Sims 2 started, in which Alice and Goopy met and fell in love with each other. Then they got married, had Celeste, and divorced afterwards. In Alice's bio, it states that she decided to keep her new last name, and in Celeste's bio, she loves cowboy and plaid themed things, most likely implying that Celeste might be Goopy's daughter.
- They are most likely related. Just look at all the facts as listed above JAZ (Chat) 13:28, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I believe that Goopy is indeed Alice's ex-husband (or maybe ex-boyfriend, I don't know), and the father of Celeste, just as I'm sure the Bridgeport townie Alexander French is Sandi's father and Molly's ex.
- Celeste is Goopy's daughter. He kind of looks like her in The Sims 2 for console. Alice got married to Goopy and later divorced him.
- Like many opinions above, I think Barnacle Bay is set after The Sims 2, and that Goopy is the ex-husband of Alice, and with her had Celeste. All the hints and facts are right in front of us, we just have to put them together! ~ Waikikamukow (Anyone wanna chat?) 06:06, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with all of the theories above, Goopy resembles Celeste in many ways. The facts are noticeable! HanaGoth96 23:01, February 16, 2013 (UTC)