Gladys in The Sims 4 Edit
Gladys was featured in many trailers for The Sims 4. Her first appearance was in the "Smarter and weirder" video. After that, she appeared in several others, such as "New Emotions" video and the Official Launch Trailer, among others. She also appeared on the cover of the game. A render that shows all the Sims from the cover art as toddlers suggests that her hair was red before it turned grey.
Appearance in The Sims 4Edit
Gladys is available for download from SimGuruZephyr's Gallery profile, along with Vernon Morse. Her relationship with Vernon is unclear; they are roommates when downloaded, despite having the same surname and being referred to as an "odd couple" in the family bio. Opinions amongst players differ as to whether they are a married couple, mother and son, or siblings. It is implied that Chuck Cenzo is among her love interests.
San Myshuno ReviewsEdit
- Noise, more noise, and the noisy people who make it. Harumph! - DoloresMorse1921 (on Uptown Civic Plaza)
- I came here asking for tap water and was giving something out of a battle. I'm not paying for that namby pamby H20! - DoloresMorse1921 (on Stargazer Lounge)
- Back in the day this "home" would have a yard and a fine gentleman opening the door for a lady such as myself. No such amenities! - DoloresMorse1921 (on Landgraab Apartments)
- What am I, a cat? Raw fish? Puhleease! - DoloresMorse1921 (on Uptown Food Carts)
- I didn't care for the food. Didn't sit right with me, felt a little too exotic. Also there were too many people here. I don't like people. - DoloresMorse1921 (on Spice Festival)
- If I wanted to see uninspired, boring chicken scratch I'd ask my grandchildren to paint me a picture. Murals? Pah! More like schmurals. - DoloresMorse1921 (on Basketball Courts)
- Everything here was so old, but not in a "classic" way like a fine older woman with a big heart. - DoloresMorse1921 (on Flea Market Festival)
- Grumble grumble, I actually like the Jasmine. It's quiet, smells nice, and the super actually listens to me. - DoloresMorse1921 (on Jasmine Suites Apartments)
- I don't buy it for one minute these burgers are made from 100% pure grade A meat. But it should be at these prices! - DoloresMorse1921 (on Fashion District Food Carts)
- These kids think they can build a rocket and go to space? Pah! We went to space 50 years ago, without oxygen, and we liked it! - DoloresMorse1921 (on GeekCon)
- All these young lovers walking around, smooching. Who do they think they are? Respect your elders! - DoloresMorse1921 (on Romance Festival)