Gloomy is an emotional trait in The Sims 4. This trait conflicts with the Cheerful and Hot-Headed traits.
"These Sims tend to be Sad, can Share Melancholy Thoughts to other Sims, and while Sad, gain a boost to their Creative Skill."
- Gloomy Sims randomly get a "Feeling Sad" moodlet.
- They also get the stronger "Devastating Breakup" moodlet from breaking up, rather than the normal "Break Up Blues".
- Occasionally, they receive a "Burdensome Bills" moodlet from paying bills.
- When sad, Gloomy Sims get this unique description: "Gloomy Sims get some of their best ideas when they're Sad. Try painting or writing a story!"
- If they engage in creative pursuits when sad, they get a skill boost, while being able to paint sad paintings or write sad books.
- Gloomy Sims can "Share Melancholy Thoughts" with other Sims.
Bob Pancakes, Cassandra Goth, Bjorn Bjergsen
- See also: Category:Gloomy Sims