Good Sims go out of their way to help friends and family in need, are charitable with their money and frequently comfort those around them.
- Good Sims don't generally consider performing mean interactions on other Sims.
- Good Sims will not have negative reactions to social interactions as often as other Sims.
- Good Sims will boo other Sims who work as an Emperor of Evil, the top level of the Criminal career's Evil branch.
- Good Sims can donate to charities once a day through the mailbox.
- Good Sims can brighten day to other Sims, and give them the "Brightened Day" moodlet.
- Good Sims can take a delightful bubble bath and practice speech for world peace at the mirror.
- Good Sims will not be able to fight a burglar, even if they have Brave or Can Apprehend Burglar traits.
- Good Sims can have the Mean Spirited trait, which is considered equally mean to Evil trait.
Premade Good SimsEdit