Secret lot Edit
- Deep Woods (accessible through Shrub Hole)
There are a total of 6 lots in Granite Falls.
- Campground (§111 per day)
- Lakeside Retreat (§893 per day, 4 bed 3 bath)
- Forest Hideaway (§635 per day, 2 bed 2 bath)
- Riverside Retreat (§282 per day, 1 bed 1 bath)
- Green Getaway (§397 per day, 1 bed 1 bath)
- Granite Falls Forest
Travelling and Invites Edit
Sims can access Granite Falls only through their phone or computer's 'Take a Vacation' function. For some reason, children can also initiate vacations through the computer. Like visits to other lots or worlds, Sims can invite up to seven other Sims. However, Sims who are not part of the household will later leave the vacation lot if they have school/work that falls in the middle of vacation and will not be able to return to the vacation lot once their school/work day is over.
Sims on vacation can still receive calls inviting them to events in the 'main' worlds and accept them. Once those events are over, Sims will not be able to return to the vacation lot automatically and will instead have to make their way home. However, the player can switch control to one of the Sims still on the vacation and have the Sim who attended the event rejoin the vacation.
- Granite Falls was originally going to be named Misty Pines.
- There's a city in the US named Granite Falls.
- This is the only vacation location in The Sims 4 so far.
- The name may be a reference to the Gravity Falls TV series.