| Granite Falls
|Take your Sims on a vacation to experience the clear skies and piney mountain air! Pitch your tent, explore the woods, and experience the wonders of nature…like a Sim in a bear suit?
|| The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat
is a sub-world
introduced in The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat
Sims can vacation in Granite Falls for up to seven days. Sims with the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration
or Loves outdoors trait
will often want to go on vacation to Granite Falls.
Granite Falls consists of two neighborhoods with one secret lot.
Secret lot Edit
There are a total of 6 lots in Granite Falls.
- Campground (§111 per day)
- Lakeside Retreat (§893 per day, 4 bed 3 bath)
- Forest Hideaway (§635 per day, 2 bed 2 bath)
- Riverside Retreat (§282 per day, 1 bed 1 bath)
- Green Getaway (§397 per day, 1 bed 1 bath)
- According to SimGuruSarah, Granite Falls was originally called Misty Pines.
- There's a city in the US named Granite Falls.
- This is the only vacation location in The Sims 4.
- The name may be a reference to the Gravity Falls TV series.