trait in The Sims 3. It is first available to teen Sims.
Green-thumbs are the best gardeners. They find solace and comfort amongst their garden and can revive plants in the worst of conditions.
- Sim will learn the Gardening skill 25% faster than other Sims.
- Garden products tend to be higher quality when grown by Sims with this trait.
- Sims with a green thumb begin their lives with a gardening skill book in their inventories.
- Sim can talk to plants in their garden to gain positive social moods, which removes the 'Lonely' moodlet.
- With enough Gardening skill, the Sim can revive dead gardening plants.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Park and Garden.
- Sims with this Trait tune into the gardening channel when turning on the TV.
- Sims will cry when they see a dead plant.
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- The Perfect Garden
- Become a Creature-Robot Cross-Breeder
- Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Sims with green thumbsEdit