Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait in The Sims 3. It is first available to teen Sims.
Green-thumbs are the best gardeners. They find solace and comfort amongst their garden and can revive plants in the worst of conditions.
- Sim will learn the Gardening skill 25% faster than other Sims.
- Garden products tend to be higher quality when grown by Sims with this trait.
- Sims with a Green Thumb begin their lives with a gardening skill book in their inventories.
- Sim can talk to plants in their garden to gain positive social moods, which removes the 'Lonely' moodlet.
- With enough Gardening skill, the Sim can revive dead gardening plants.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Park and Garden.
- Sims with this Trait tune into the gardening channel when turning on the TV.
- Sims will cry when they see a dead plant.
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- The Perfect Garden
- Become a Creature-Robot Cross-Breeder
- Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Sims with Green ThumbsEdit