Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait in The Sims 3.
Handy Sims are the best tinkerers. They will never fail when repairing or upgrading a household item which makes electrical objects far less dangerous!
- Sim will always succeed when repairing or upgrading objects.
- Sim learns the Handiness skill 25% Faster than other Sims.
- When the Sim repairs an object, it has a lower risk of breaking again.
- Handy Sims begin their lives with a handiness skill book in their inventories.
- If electrocuted, your Sim is more likely to get a second chance to live.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- The Tinkerer
- Become a Creature-Robot Cross-Breeder
- Become an Astronaut
- Due to the trait's effect, humans and vampires cannot be electrocuted, singed or killed by electrical objects. However, electricity traps will electrocute a human and vampire.
- This trait renders the benefit of Tinkerer skill challenge of Handiness skill obsolete.