Happy is an emotion available in The Sims 4. It occurs when a Sim performs a positive interaction, succeeds in an interaction or enters a room with wall decorations. Having Happy moodlets will boost the effects of other positive emotions like Flirty, Focused, Inspired, Energized, Playful and Confident.
Interactions and ActivitiesEdit
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions and do these activities while happy.
- Brighten Day
- Heartfelt Compliment
These traits affect how often a Sim is happy.
- Sims that Love Outdoors will become Happy when outside.
- Good Sims will become Happy when around Sims feeling positive emotions.
- Evil Sims will become Happy when around Sims with negative emotions.
- Bros become Happy when around other Bros.
- Loners become Happy when alone.
- Mean sims become happy when doing mischief or mean socials with other sims
- Sims who hates children will become happy when being mean to them
These are items found, bought, or earned in the game that can emit a happy aura in the area around the object. Players can choose to enable or disable the aura at any time. Once enabled, a Sim can interact with the object, through viewing or using it, and they will earn a happy moodlet. Whether their mood changes to happy or not depends on the other moodlets affecting the Sim at that time.
Happy Sims may get the following whims:
- Dance to Stereo
- Hug another Sim
- Call Someone on the Phone
- Chat with Someone
- Tell a Joke
- Meet Someone New
- Make a Friend
Careers and JobsEdit
No jobs or careers will gain work performance if a Sim goes to work while happy.