Hates the Outdoors is a lifestyle trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Loves the Outdoors and Eco-Friendly traits. Some players believe that this may be connected with hayfever.
Sims that hate the outdoors despise being outside and will always remain indoors whenever possible.
- Sims prefer to do indoor activities.
- Sims will get a desire to 'Go Indoors' whenever they're outside for more than a few minutes.
This trait will conflict with:
- When outside, the Sim will receive the "Plagued By Nature" moodlet and their mood will drop.
- Sims do not receive the "Beautiful Lot" moodlets.
- Sim who hate outdoors will never get the 'Stir Crazy' moodlet, so they never have to leave the house.
- Repeatedly fulfilling the wish to 'Go Indoors' by going outside and inside constantly is a good way to earn Lifetime Happiness points.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
- NPCs or inactive Sims with this trait do not visit the following lot assignments: Park, Graveyard, Pool, Fishing spot, and Beach.
- Strangely, it doesn't conflict with Angler and Green Thumb traits, since they would be activities that someone with the Loves the Outdoors trait would want to do.
Sims that Hate the OutdoorsEdit
- See also: Category:Sims who hate the outdoors
Examples of premade Sims that Hate the Outdoors:
Wogan Hemlock, Laurel Grisby, Renee William-Brown, Daisy Annan and Eva Drudge.