Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Loves the Outdoors, Eco-Friendly, and Sailor traits.
Sims that hate the outdoors despise being outside and will always remain indoors whenever possible.
- Sims prefer to do indoor activities.
- Sims will get a desire to 'Go Indoors' whenever they're outside for more than a few minutes.
- Sims have 10% higher chance of having allergies.[TS3:S]
- When outside, the Sim will receive the "Plagued By Nature" moodlet and their mood will drop.
- Sims do not receive the "Beautiful Lot" moodlets.
- Sim who hate outdoors will never get the 'Stir Crazy' moodlet, so they never have to leave the house.
- Repeatedly fulfilling the wish to 'Go Indoors' by going outside and inside constantly is a good way to earn Lifetime Happiness points.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
- NPCs or inactive Sims with this trait do not visit the following lot assignments: Park, Graveyard, Pool, Fishing spot, and Beach.
- Strangely, it doesn't conflict with Angler and Green Thumb traits, since they would be activities that someone with the Loves the Outdoors trait would want to do.
- Sims who Hate the Outdoors cannot WooHoo in a haystack[TS3:P] or leaf pile[TS3:S]. They will also reject if the partner asks to WooHoo in one.
Sims that Hate the OutdoorsEdit