Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Light Sleeper trait and is first available at birth.
Heavy Sleepers will sleep through any situation, no matter how loud or alarming. They also tend to snore.
- Sims can sleep through loud noises and crying youngsters.
- Be careful, your Sim might sleep through fires and burglaries.
- They usually snore while sleeping.
- Sims can sleep through loud music, crying youngsters, alarms, fire and burglars.
- Heavy sleepers can always sleep at work.
- If a radio is playing in the room, heavy sleepers will still get the "Listening to Music" moodlet if the source of the music is turned on before they sleep.
- Sims will sleep longer.
- Sims in double beds will not have their sleep interrupted by cats or dogs who jump onto the bed.
Examples of heavy sleepers in The Sims 3Edit