trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Light Sleeper trait and is first available at birth.
Heavy Sleepers will sleep through any situation, no matter how loud or alarming. They also tend to snore.
- Sims can sleep through loud noises and crying youngsters.
- Be careful, your Sim might sleep through fires and burglaries.
- They usually snore while sleeping.
- Sims can sleep through loud music, crying youngsters, alarms, fire and burglars.
- Heavy sleepers can always sleep at work.
- If a radio is playing in the room, heavy sleepers will still get the "Listening to Music" moodlet.
- Sims will sleep longer.
Examples of heavy sleepers in The Sims 3Edit