trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Light Sleeper trait and is first available at birth.
Heavy Sleepers will sleep through any situation, no matter how loud or alarming. They also tend to snore.
- Sims can sleep through loud noises and crying youngsters.
- Be careful, your Sim might sleep through fires and burglaries.
- They usually snore while sleeping.
- Sims can sleep through loud music, crying youngsters, alarms, fires, burglars and the wall dancer toy.
- Heavy sleepers can always sleep at work.
- If a radio is playing in the room, heavy sleepers will still get the "Listening to Music" moodlet if the source of the music is turned on before they sleep.
- They will not be forced awake by someone using a gem cutter.
- Sims will sleep longer.
- Sims in double beds will not have their sleep interrupted by cats or dogs who jump onto the bed.
Examples of heavy sleepers in The Sims 3Edit