is a physical trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Light Sleeper
trait and is first available at birth.
Heavy Sleepers will sleep through any situation, no matter how loud or alarming. They also tend to snore.
- Sims can sleep through loud noises and crying youngsters.
- Be careful, your Sim might sleep through fires and burglaries.
- They usually snore while sleeping.
- Sims can sleep through loud music, crying youngsters, alarms, fire and burglars.
- Heavy sleepers can always sleep at work.
- If a radio is playing in the room, heavy sleepers will still get the "Listening to Music" moodlet.
- Sims will sleep longer.
Examples of heavy sleepers in The Sims 3Edit
Vadim Simovitch, Theodore Lum, Sabrina Funke, Spencer Funke, Cody Remington, Jared Frio, Becky Baker, Buster Clavell
- See also: Category:Heavy sleepers