is a social trait
in The Sims 3
. This trait conflicts
with Commitment Issues
. The trait is first available when a Sim
becomes a teen
Hopeless romantics passionately seek their soul mate. They want romance, true love and surround themselves with cheesy romantic television and novels.
- A Hopeless Romantic Sim is more receptive to another Sim's romantic advances.
- Sims will be in a better mood if they have a lover in the same room as them.
- Sim will sigh in happiness from time to time if in a good relationship.
- Sim prefers to read romance novels and watch the romantic TV channel.
- Sims will write better quality romance novels, and can write one when the Sim's writing level is 5 instead of 10.
- "Stood Up" and "Heartbroken" moodlets have a greater negative effect on Hopeless Romantic Sims than on other Sims.
- When the Sim becomes a single parent, a goal to get married (but not necessarily to the child's other parent) will appear.
- Sims with the Hopeless romantic trait aren't usually the best at proposing to someone, they will make everyone look at them. This is similar to the "flirt" personality on The Sims FreePlay.
Blair Wainwright, Agnes Crumplebottom, Flo-Flo Chique
See Category:Hopeless romantics