is a lifestyle trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Grumpy
Hot headed Sims are quick to anger. Broken household items, conversations gone awry or even the slightest negative moodlet will all send them into a boiling rage.
- Hot-Headed Sims will bypass getting sad or uncomfortable and just get really mad.
- Objects breaking, other Sims not being nice and other negative moodlets can enrage this Sim.
- Hot-Headed Sims will react badly to negative social interactions.
- This trait provides a bonus to Sims writing in the satire genre.
- Hot-Headed Sims will sometimes take their anger out on other Sims.
- Negative moodlets on the Sim related to anger are 50% more effective.
- Sims with Hot-Headed trait do not receive 'Humiliated' moodlet when a mean action is committed on them (like being yelled at, been argued with or being slapped by another sim).
- If the mood level is low, they become angry instead of uncomfortable and furious instead of miserable.
Examples of premade Hot-Headed Sims: Don Lothario, Rhoda Bagley, Ma Bagley, Claire Ursine, Tamara Donner, Justine Keaton, Xander Clavell, Beverly Castor, Jeffrey Castor, and Dina Caliente.
- See also: Category:Hot-headed Sims