- For the trait in The Sims 3, see Hot-headed (The Sims 3).
is an emotional trait
in The Sims 4
. It conflicts with the cheerful
"These Sims tend to be Angry, can Rile up other Sims, and become Angry when targeted with Mischief."
- Hot headed Sims will randomly get the "Feeling Angry" moodlet.
- Hot-headed Sims can use the "Rile up" interaction.
- Hot-headed Sims will get the "Riled up" moodlet from mischief.
- Hot-headed Sims will smash dollhouses even when not currently angry.
- Hot-headed Sims cannot be calmed down from the try to calm down social.
- When angry, hot-headed Sims get a unique description: "Hot-Headed Sims feel motivated to get fit when they're Angry. Try working out or going for a run!"
- Hot-headed Sims get the +1 angry "Annoying Chimes" moodlet after viewing wind chimes.[TS4:BS]
Katrina Caliente, Nina Caliente, Diego Lobo
- See also: Category:Hot-headed Sims (The Sims 4)