is a pet trait available with The Sims 3: Pets
. It's available for both dogs
Independent pets not only prefer to be on their own, but have more fun when playing on their own rather than in big groups or other social situations.
- Pet's social motive will decay at a slower rate.
- Pet will autonomously socialize with other pets less often.
- Pet is more likely to run away.
- Pet will build Fun at a higher rate when doing solo interactions.
Premade Independent petsEdit
Minette Bird, Pantoufle Pelly, Ralston Schmidt
- See also: Category:Independent pets