Spring Challenge: Jasmine is introduced wearing a Growfruit logo on the back of her blazer and she is carrying Growfruit seeds. After building a relationship with her, the player will receive a Growfruit seed as a special one-time offering. The player can then plant a Growfruit tree. For 20 Growfruit Jasmine will unlock a new planter as a reward and for a perfect Growfruit she’ll unlock another bedazzled planter.
Triple Boost Week: The back of her blazer features an upward pointing arrow. The player can either find her or call her on the phone to be granted seven in-game days of either Skill, Career Or Mood related boosts.
Day of the Dead: Jasmine returns and will provide the player with information about the event and the Sugar Skull Display Case.
PlantSims Challenge: Jasmine returns and will give player a "Mystical Magic Bean Portal Tree".
- Jasmine was originally going to be called Anna Holiday, which resembles the expression: "On A Holiday".
- Despite sharing their family name, Summer Holiday and Jasmine are most likely not related.
- Her outfit will change depending on the theme of the challenge.
- She has been noted to not change outfit from the last theme in some peoples games (despite the game being up to date). This is most likely a bug.
- Jasmine's hair is usually short with bangs, but strangely on Triple Boost Week she had long hair made up of tiny braids.
- Her hair was also like that during the Plantsim Challenge.