|Game||The Urbz: Sims in the City (console)|
Jayde is an Urb starring in the console game The Urbz: Sims in the City. She appears in nine Urb related comics (called Comix) and is seen trying to build a reputation in each district she is in. In the actual game, she appears on the front cover and in the intro. Her appearance is used as default base when creating an Urb. Her looks and name, however, can be changed to whatever the player likes.
- Jayde's journeys take her to The Foundry, bastion of detached cool, where even simple greetings are fraught with added meaning.
- Mazuiko's gotta find a way to balance the go-go Neon East lifestyle with the responsibilities of owning a business. Jayde to the rescue!
South Side BridgeEdit
- Jayde's big score blows up in her face when she tries to sell some sharp new duds back to their original tough-talking owner, South Side Bridge Boss Louie Bricks.
- Jayde motors on down to the blustery bikers' domain - Gasoline Row, and finds that a little bravado goes a long way there.
Kick Tail ParkEdit
- Jayde spends a little QT with some orange sherbet and sets a few skate-rat hearts a-flutter in the process. What next?!
- Life's tough at the bottom for Jayde, who's catching static from the bouncer at her fave club. Will the Skyline Beach Crew be able to help a girl out?
- With a little help from Darius, Jayde should be able to fit in with the bling-centric Diamond Heights Crew. But will she be able to find a dress to fit in first?
- Find out how the villainous Urangoo McBain got his stripes, so to speak, in this ink-spattered tale of love, hate, manipulation and body modification!
- When Jayde intrudes on the Couture Twins' efforts to cozy up to The Black Eyed Peas, the Twins get enraged! Will Jayde keep cool?
- In The Sims 2 for console, Jayde appears as a decorative wall hanging in Buy mode.
- You can create Jayde on Urbz: Sims in the City for console, you use the default base in Create a Urb, then buy her top from Gasoline Row, buy her belt and pants from Kicktail Park, and buy her shoes from The Foundry.